Don't Mess With My Family

As the Hall of Demons were waiting on the outskirts of the city they scoped out the area and saw no Heroes in the streets, which meant they were hiding to ambush them once they walk into the city, but from knowing that they were attempting to do that, they didn't care at all since they've dealt with ambushes like that already, so after scoping out the area all the villains began grouping up together where they started being led by their general or their leaders, as all the groups marched to the city they began splitting away from one another until they were at their designated part of the city, once all groups were now at their certain part of City, they began heading straight into the city, but as they were walking through the empty streets of the city, they noticed that everything was too quiet.

~Northside of the city~

At the north side of the city The Plague's group notices this as well as the other groups in the city.

~Kenji~

"Hey sis, something's up."

~Aki~

"Yeah I know that."

They began looking at the building to see if there was anyone looking at them through the windows, but they did not see a single person, but suddenly loudspeakers that were around the city suddenly turned on, and a woman's voice started speaking through them.

~Women's voice~

"Welcome villains to our great City, we've been expecting you, and I hope you can enjoy your visit here."

Suddenly after that woman's announcement there was giant explosions that went off right behind each group, after that explosion and the dust clear, each group noticed that the way they came in was now blocked off by a fallen building, from each group around the city seeing this they notice that it was another trap set up for them.

~Kenji~

"Damn it, so what do we do now sis?"

~Aki~

"We keep moving until we're at the center of the city, where we're most likely meet up with everyone else."

~Kenji~

"Well all right then, let's move out!"

So The Plague group began moving to the center of the city so they can meet up with the others which are most likely doing the same as well, but what they don't know, in the center of the city where all the heroes beginning to walk towards the direction of the groups of villains, which didn't take too long for some Heroes to encounter them, and one of the groups they encountered first was The Plague, so large amounts of Heroes began running straight towards The Plague without any fear, but as they were seeing them running, The Plague stood where they stand and waited for them to come a bit closer.

~Kenji~

"That's a lot of them sis."

~Aki~

"There sure is, even more than the last City."

~Kenji~

"So should I take care of them or should you."

~Aki~

"I'll take care of them, since you are ready took care of the last one."

~Kenji~

"Well all right then, go right on ahead."

~Aki~

"Gladly."

Aki began walking ahead while taking off her glove from her left hand, as soon as she took a few steps ahead she stopped and kneeled down, as the heroes were now close enough she place the palm of her left hand on to the concrete, and from doing that a large amount of spikes started coming out of the ground and piercing right through the heroes which has killed many of them, under her plague mask she grins from the sight of all the dead heroes she just killed, after that Aki get up get on her feet and proceeds to put her love back on her left hand, she then turns her back away from the dead heroes and approaches Kenji, who looks back at the fellow plague members.