Goodbye For Now

As all of the Hall of Demons were in the tower celebrating their victory, the generals and the leaders scattered up in the meeting room to discuss their next move.

~Oni~

"All right everyone, I think it's time we go bigger in our next plan."

~Kenji~

"What do you got in plan?"

~Oni~

"I'm thinking Tokyo."

~Maria~

"Tokyo?, Why there?"

~Oni~

"Well because all we've been doing is attacking small cities surrounded by forest, so I think it's time for us to go bigger, and what way to start off but with Tokyo."

~Aki~

"Tokyo huh?, I've always wanted to go there, so you can count The Plague in."

~Maria~

"Same here, the eclipse will gladly join you."

~Oni~

"I'm glad to hear you're acceptance, but before we attack we need to gain more forces."

~Slash~

"What for?, We already have a whole army on our side with multiple quirks."

~Oni~

"Yes that is true, but the heroes that are in Tokyo are quite different compared to the hills we face off."

~Takeo~

"Care to explain how they are different?"

~Oni~

"Certainly, the strength of the heroes in Tokyo are quite equal to the top heroes in Japan, which means..."

~Akuma~

"It's going to take a lot more firepower than what we have."

~Oni~

"So I suggest The Plague and The Eclipse leave the tower and find even more members to join them."

~Akimitsu~

"What about us, what are we going to do?"

~Oni~

"We'll do the same, so all three groups can spread out all around Japan and gather more villains."

~King~

"Hmm I see, with all three groups splitted up in Japan, it'll be easier for us to gather even more villains than before."

~Oni~

"You're right on the money King."

~Aki~

"So when do you want us to leave?"

After Aki said that, Oni looked over at at them and grinned.

~Oni~

"Now."

From saying that, the leaders understood her order, so after a few minutes the generals and the leaders were gathered together in the loading docks with the groups of The Plague and The Eclipse with them as well so they can load up the truck to leave, but as their groups were loading up their trucks, all six generals stood right in front of a three leaders to tell them some parting words.

~Oni~

"Well I have to say the three of you have to be the greatest villain leaders that we've ever fought side by side with, we wish you luck out there."