The Unbreakable Armor VS The Unbreakable Shield

After Slash got off the elevator to plant his bombs, it didn't take too long for the three to arrive at the next floor that Takeo will be on, as the doors open the three of them saw a group of five people bowing their heads which made Oni and Akuma confused.

~Troops~

"Welcome General Takeo!"

~Oni~

"Wait a minute are these your soldiers Takeo?"

~Takeo~

"Yes they are, I told five of my troops to go on the second elevator besides us and head to the same floor I will be heading."

~Oni~

"Why?"

~Takeo~

"I wanted them to guard the doors just in case any shoes try to show up, and I also want to see their strength in action."

~Oni~

"Hmm quite smart of you, well me and Akuma will be heading to our own floors, so take care of yourself."

~Takeo~

"I will."

As Takeo stepped out of the elevator the doors then shut behind him

~Troop 1~

"General we await your further orders."

~Takeo~

"All of You follow me."

~Troops~

"Yes General Takeo!"

As Takeo was walking through the corridors with his troops behind him he sent me saw a woman come from the corner ahead of him, ahead of him, she looks at Takeo and her troops and cross their arms.

~Takeo~

"You there, announce yourself!"

~Scarlett~

"I am Scarlet, and might I say you are not my handsome hero in training, so who are you."

~Takeo~

"I am Takeo and these are my troops, if you don't wish to die then I suggest you prepare yourself to fight."

~Scarlett~

"Pffhehehe, I do love funny but don't judge a book by its cover."

Scarlet then raises her right pointing finger to her mouth and then bit to prick one small hole in her skin, she then aims her finger like a gun straight at Takeo.

~Scarlett~

"Bang."

Suddenly as her thumb went down a small projectile shot out of the from the hole she made with her tooth and went straight towards Takeo's chest.

~Troop 2~

"General!"

And out of nowhere one of Takeo's troop stood right in front of him and was then shot in the chest by that projectile, Takeo grabbed onto his fallen troop a clean single hole through his left peck.

~Scarlett~

"It looks like you have some loyal troops on your side."

~Takeo~

"What did you do to him!?"

~Scarlett~

"I shot him of course, with one single blood bullet that I made, but don't you worry he's not dead, I just shot a nerve that temporarily shuts down his heart which should have happened to you instead."