Faded To Meet

After spending the day with Mio, Akuma began to make his way to the train station he came here from, but near that train station was a cafe and in there was Kaori and three of her friends gossiping with one another.

~Friend 2~

"You are not going to believe what my boyfriend did."

~Friend 1~

"Great what did he do this time?"

~Friend 2~

"I caught him cheating on me with that horse head girl that's in my class."

~Friend 3~

"Eww, are you serious?"

~Friend 2~

"Oh I'm dead serious, this time we're completely over."

~Friend 1~

"It's about time you broke up with that idiot."

~Friend 2~

"Yeah it was a good thing too, I was getting tired of his neediness."

~Friend 3~

"But that means you're single again, which means you are going to have so many options now."

~Friend 2~

"Yeah you're right but a lot of the guys in my school are complete idiots."

~Friend 3~

"Yeah the guys at my school as well."

~Friend 1~

"Don't look at me, I only go for girls."

~Friend 2~

"What about you Kaori, is there any guys at your school that you could hook me up with?"

Instead of responding back Kaori was looking out the window of the cafe with the board expression on her face, but she is then snapped back when one of her friends nudges her on the shoulder.

~Friend 1~

"Hey Kaori."

Kaori turns her head away from the window and looks at her three friends who are looking at her back.

~Friend 3~

"Kaori are you okay?"

~Kaori~

"Yeah I'm fine, so what are you guys talking about?"

~Friend 2~

"Well I asked you if there was any guys at your school that you could hook me up with?"

~Kaori~

"Hahahaha."

~Friend 2~

"What's so funny?, you think I don't have a chance with any of them is that?"

~Kaori~

"No no it's just that you don't want to date the guys from my school."

~Friend 2~

"Why not?"

~Kaori~

"Because they're nothing but little goody two-shoes."

~Friend 3~

"What's wrong dating a goody two-shoes?"

~Friend 1~

"Everything, they're nothing but wimps that don't even like having crazy amount of money like we do, oh and don't give me started with those stupid corny lines makeup."