Taking My Revenge

On the Southeast of the city Slash's group also faced against large amounts of Heroes, which they didn't really see as a threat to them, instead they found enjoyment of slaughtering any hero they lay their eyes on, the streets begin to get stained with blood and corpses of Heroes littered the ground, so at the heroes numbers began to decrease very rapidly, they begin retreating so they can get more numbers on their side, but while they were doing so, Shenzi began chasing after a straggler who couldn't keep up with the other heroes are treating, as Shenzi got close season pounced on top of the hero and turn him around, the hero tried pushing him off but he was way too strong, Shenzi eventually pinned the heroes arms to the ground and began looking at the huge face as his mouth watered.

~Shenzi~

"Hehehe, you're scared right?, Good I like when my prey are scared, it makes the meat 10 times tastier."

As Shenzi began opening his mouth very widely, he began moving closer to the hero so he can lock his jaws onto the hero's head, but as soon as he got close he was then stopped, when he was pulled away by the hood of his jacket, he looks up at his right side and sees that Slash was the to pull him away.

~Shenzi~

"Hey what's the big deal Slash!"

~Slash~

"Shut up you damn beast, let me take care of this one."

Slash pushed Shenzi away and proceeds to head towards the hero until he was standing right over, as he began looking at the hero he knew that he was filled with fear, so we reach down to grab the hero who closed his eyes from what's going to happen, but unexpectedly, Slash help up the hero and proceeds to dust him off, as the hero saw him doing this he was completely confused on why he was doing something like this, after Slash did that he looked right at hero who is confused but still afraid.

~Slash~

"So you okay?"

~Hero~

"Y-yes, th-think you for helping me up."

~Slash~

"Don't mention it, now get out of here."

~Hero~

"R-right."

And without any hesitation the hero turned away from Slash and proceeded to run towards direction the others heals ran to, but he was running away Shenzi went up to Slash to explain why he let him go.

~Shenzi~

"Why the hell did you let that damn hero go!"

Slash doesn't respond to Shenzi but soon notices him grinning by looking at the right side of his face, he then notices him grabbing the handle of his knife that is holster on his thigh, but as he was doing that the hero that was running away still couldn't believe what just.

~Hero's mind~

"I can't believe that villain actually helped me back there?, But that doesn't change the fact that he's one of the villains that killed the heroes here today, so as soon as I regroup with the all the other Heroes, will come back and defeat them all!"

After he said all of that in his head, he soon felt something pierced his left thigh which caused him to fall to the ground, as he tried picking himself up, he looked at his left leg and noticed a giant knife inside of his thigh, he begins reaching towards with his left hand to try to pull it out, but before his hand could get even close enough, he felt the blade sinking deeper after someone pressed their foot on top of the handle of the blade, after being affected from that pain he looks at the handle the blade and sees that boot which he then looks further up and sees Slash looking down at him as he applies pressure with his right boots.