My New Family

Once returning home Akuma picked up all of the mail that he left on the floor and brought it to the kitchen where he then placed his bag of food onto the counter, he then went over to the trash can and dumped all of the mail inside, after doing that he then went over to his futon and laid down, as he was laying down he just stared up at the ceiling and begin to close his eyes until he fell asleep, after an hour or so Akuma then woke up, he turned his head over towards the window of his balcony and noticed that the sky was turning orange.

~Akuma~

"Well it looks like I fell asleep for quite a long time."

Suddenly after saying that his stomach then began to rumble, so he goes ahead and gets up from his futon and heads over to the kitchen where he then reaches inside the bag and pulls out his half eaten rice bowl, as he places it down on the counter he just looks at it instead of taking off the lid.

~Akuma~

"Is this really going to be my dinner?"

Akuma picks up The Rice bowl and put it into his fridge, after doing that he goes out to his balcony and means onto the railing, as he was out there, he remember what Deku when he dropped Akuma off at his apartment.

~Memory~

As they arrived outside of Akuma's apartment, Deku then turn towards Akuma to talk to him.

~Deku~

"You know Akuma, you don't have to stay in this apartment by yourself, you can move into my house and lives with everyone else there."

~Akuma~

"I appreciate the offer, I really do, but I don't think that's a really good idea, so I'll just stay here."

~Deku~

"All right then, but I insist that you come over sometimes for dinner if you wish."

~Akuma~

"I have to think about that."

~Deku~

"Okay, but just now that they'll be a seat waiting for you in the dining room of my house."

After he said that he gave Akuma a small piece of paper with an address, after receiving it Akuma get off the car and head straight towards his apartment.

~Present~

After remembering that Akuma heads back inside and go to the closet where he then grabs one of his jackets and reaches inside of its pocket and pulls out the small piece of paper Deku gave him, he lives with the address as written down and proceed to leave his apartment to head straight to the train station, as soon as he arrived so did the train as well, he gets inside and takes a seat, as he looks around the train he notices that he is the only person in the train, so goes ahead and remove his hoodie and leans back into a seat, from doing so he then sees advertising for hero merch, as he was looking at it he felt that everyone forgot about the Hall of Demons and what they did, after some times later the train then stopped at Akuma's destination, so he puts his hood back over his head and stepped out of the train as the doors then opened, as he walked through a crowd he's some gets out of the train station and began walking through a littered city, a few minutes later he soon reached the neighborhood where he then began walking through until we eventually arrived outside of the Midoriya household, as he stood on the outside of the gate he noticed that the lights of the house were on, he looks at the doorbell and begins to extend his right finger towards it, all right when the tip of his finger was about to press it he soon stops and pulls his finger away from the doorbell, he then turns away from the fence does the direction he came from, as he was about to walk away he suddenly hear his name for my familiar voice.