Burn Bright

As Slash opened the door to where Mio was in, he stepped inside and saw her sleeping in the corner of the room, seeing her completely vulnerable, he reaches to his his right knife holster on his thigh and unlatches it, after doing that he began wrapping his fingers around the handle of his knife we slowly begin taking it out of its holster, but before he can fully take out his knife, he was then grabbed on both shoulders and pulled out of the room where he was then throne to the ground, as he was on the ground he looked up and saw Akuma shutting the door and locking it as well, after that he then turned around to face Slash.

~Akuma~

"What the hell do you think you were trying to do?"

~Slash~

"I'm just trying to tie up some loose ends that's all."

After he said that he started to get back on his feet to look at Akuma in his eyes.

~Akuma~

"And who said you can do that?"

~Slash~

"No one of course, but who cares anyways?, We got what we wanted from her so it's only best that we get rid of her."

~Akuma~

"We are going to get rid of her but not in that way."

~Slash~

"Well there's your way... and there's my way."

As Slash begin reaching to his knife, Akuma soon notice this and reached behind his waist where he then grabbed the handle of his knife, but before the two can unholster their knives, they then Heard a voice that stopped them.

~Oni~

"What's going on in?"

Hearing Oni's voice, Akuma and Slash look over at at the doorway and see her, from seeing her they begin to remove their hands from the knives, after they did that Oni begin walking towards them until she stood right between the two.

~Oni~

"You boys want to tell me what you're doing in here."

~Akuma~

"Well I came here to stop Slash."

~Oni~

"From what?"

As Oni said that, she turned her head over towards Slash who's trying to not make eye contact with her.

~Slash~

"I was... Trying to get rid of that damn girl."

~Oni~

"Is that so?"

Suddenly in a blink of an eye, Oni grab the handle for katana where she then pulled it out of its holster and and place the blade on the right side of Slash's neck.

~Oni~

"Slash, we have really important matters to attend to and none of them has to do with that girl, so leave here now or else I'll chop off your head and put it in a box.

Without talking back Slash proceeded to walk out of the room, after he left Oni then begin to slide her katana down into her holster, she then turns towards Akuma and begin smiling at him.

~Oni~

"Well that's been taken care of."

~Akuma~

"Thanks to you, if you didn't show up then me and Slash would have made some trouble."

~Oni~

"Well good thing I did show up on time, but I didn't come here to stop a comfortation between you two."