The Set Up

After 6 days the Hall of Demons were finally ready to move out with all the shipment that they will be delivered to the villain resistance, there were eight trucks filled up with weapons that could arm a large army, before they can move out the six generals gathered everyone up.

~Oni~

"All right everyone you all know the plan already, but I'm going to explain it one last time, me and the other generals will be joining one truck with the driver, the other two trucks will be accompanied by the two Templars that will be joining us, once on the road we mustn't be too close to one another or else a hero would expect something, that's why each truck would be taking different routes from one another, if each driver follows these routes then all eight trucks will group up with one another, we'll be doing this with the first highway will be driving to and to the next one as well, once we arrive at the second highway then we'll soon arrive at our delivering point, any questions?"

No one had a question about it at all so they remained quiet.

~Oni~

"Good let's move out!"

The generals and the Templars got into their own trucks with with the driver and begin driving out of the Tower and onto the streets, all eight trucks drove away from the Tower and into City, as in the plan they separated from one another until they made it to their first highway, distance from one another, after 2 hour of driving on the highway they soon arrived at the next city that the trucks were going to drive through to reach the next highway up ahead, as soon as they got into that City the truck separated and began driving through their own directions, as all eight trucks were driving through their own directions Akuma was in the sixth truck with the driver, he reach towards the radio that was on the dashboard and grabbed the walkie-talkie that was on it and pulled it close to him to contact Oni's truck.

~Akuma~

"Hey Oni are you there?"

After a minute of static Akuma hurt her voice.

~Oni~

"Yep I'm right here, is there any problems?"

~Akuma~

"No none at all."

~Oni~

"Oh that's good to hear."

From hearing his voice Oni felt that there was bothering him.

~Oni~

"Hey Akuma are you feeling all right?"

~Akuma~

"Yeah I'm fine."

~Oni~

"Are you still having those feelings about this delivery?"

~Akuma~

"A little."

~Oni~

"Well you don't have to worry about those feelings, everything's going smoothly so you can just calm down okay."

~Akuma~

"Okay, I'll see you at the delivery point over and out."

~Oni~

"Yeah you too, over and out."

They both hanged up the radio and each side and set patience in their passenger seat, but after a few minutes past Akuma looked out of his window saw something on the side view mirror, he moves his head a bit closer and sees that it is headlights from a car that is driving behind behind the truck, at first he didn't think that it was something to worry about, but he soon realized that there hasn't been a car on the road since they arrived at the second City, he reached over towards the radio and grabbed the walkie-talkie.