The 10th Has Awoken

As the Hall of Demons were celebrating at the tower for the victory there was something else going on in the city of Tokyo, an armored truck filled with cash was stolen by some villains which grab the attention of police officers, a huge car chase began in the streets Tokyo, when the police got a bit closer to the armored truck the villain suddenly opens the back doors of the truck and revealed mounted machine gun which they then begin firing straight at the police, as the villain shot machine gun the police began pulling back away from the truck to prevent any of the officers getting killed, the police officers radioed in for any Heroes nearby to assist in the situation, from doing that there was one here that was really close.

~Villain 1~

"Woo, these damn cops can't even get close to us!"

~Villain 2~

"You're right about that, but shut up and keep your eyes on the road!"

~Villain 1~

"All right, all right!"

Suddenly the number one hero Deku lands right onto the street in front of that armored truck that is heading his way, the two villains that are in the front seats of the truck are shocked to see him but they do not stop and proceed to pick up the speed instead.

~Deku~

"Well it's going to be like that huh?, Well fine by me."

Deku raises his right arm and pulls back his middle finger would you then holds down with his thumb, he then takes aim straight at the armored truck and begin charging up.

~Deku~

"DELAWARE!... SMASH!"

When Deku flicks his finger he shot out a projectile of air which hit the armored truck's engine and caused it to flip into the air, as it was flipping through the air it was going to land onto Deku, instead of moving he planted his feet firm onto the ground and held up both of his hands up where he then caught the 55,000 pound armored truck, Deku held it above his head and smiled as he heard the people around him cheering for what he just did.

~Deku~

"NEVER FEAR FOR I AM HERE!"

The people around him began growing even louder as soon as she said those words, a minute later the police and the press showed up, the police officers began thinking Deku for what he did and started putting those villains that were responsible of trying to hijack that truck into custody, the press swarmed Deku and begin putting microphones at him where they started asking him questions as well, he answered only a few of those questions until he leaped into the air and headed to the next part of the city that needed him, he eventually waited on top of the skyscraper for any that he can hear, bless you waiting there he suddenly heard  his phone ringing heard, he reached into one of his pouches from his belt and pulled out his phone, and then name he saw on his phone with someone he had it heard from for quite a while, picks up the phone call and places it up to his ear.

~Deku~

"Mirio, it's been a while."

~Mirio~

"It sure has been Izuku, how have you been?"

~Deku~

"I'm doing well, so how's America?"

After Mirio graduated from UA he headed overseas to America to help out since their number hit one hero Stars and Stripes was killed by Shigaraki.

~Mirio~

"It's great, you should definitely come over here one day and lend a hand."

~Deku~