Rest My Soul

As the the young Heroes made their way to the next stairway after fighting against a handful of villains they began heading up once more.

~Ikue~

"Hey Terra are you sure Akumu and Takashi are going to be okay?"

~Terra~

"Are you kidding me!?, Those two are one of the toughest people I've ever met in my life and I'm sure that they can handle that guy, so don't worry so much about them instead worry about what the heck!"

~Ikue~

"Right!"

As they continued heading up the stairs they soon reached the top and saw a metal door, which they began approaching consciously, once they got close Terra begin opening the door, but from opening the door they then hear a beautiful humming in the distance from the hallway that they're looking down at.

~Yasu~

"Is someone humming?"

~Fumiaki~

It seems so, but whoever it is we should be cautious."

All of them then begin making their way through the hallway slowly, but as they were walking further and further through the hallway, they began hearing the humming voice very clearly until they reached an open doorway were all six of them peaked their heads inside, from doing so they then spot a woman in a nun outfit holding a grenade launcher in her right hand and a gas mask in her left, as her back was turned towards them, they took this opportunity to try to sneak past her, so as they walked into the room and began sneaking they also kept it close eye on her just in case, but suddenly her humming then stops and the young Heroes do as well.

~Holy Mother~

"God knows all and... Sees all"

Suddenly Holy Mother raises her right arm up and pulls the trigger of her grenade launcher which launches a grenade towards the Young Heroes, but as they were getting close the heroes quickly reacted and jumped out of its way, from doing so the grenade hits the wall and blows up immediately, after that explosion from that grenade, Holy Mother began placing her gas mask over her face, from doing so she looks towards the direction she shot her grenade, as the dust begin to clear she did not see a single person which meant she missed her Target.

~Holy Mother~

"It seems that I have missed, but it doesn't seem that they've gone away."

As she said that, all the young Heroes were all standing behind pillars that surrounded Holy Mother, as they all looked at one another they began wondering what they should do since Holy Mother knows that they are there.

~Terra's mind~

"Come on Terra think of something, think, think, think."

As Terra was having trouble thinking of something, Machi soon noticed this and had a feeling that they could not depend on her at this moment, so unexpectedly she walks out from behind the pillar and reveals herself to Holy Mother who sees Machi steps into the moonlight that is shining above.

~Holy Mother~

"So are you one of the little Heroes come to face us?'

Machi doesn't say a word to her, instead she raises her right arm in front of her and snaps your fingers which ignites an explosion right at Holy Mother, from doing that she grins for what she did, but suddenly holy mother walked out of the smoke which made Machi's grin disappear.

~Holy Mother~

"Judging by your action I have to say that you are a hero, which means I must dispose of you now."