The Important Information

Once Akuma, King and Akimitsu finally return to the Tower Oni was the first one to greet them back.

~Oni~

"Welcome home boys, I hope there wasn't any trouble for what we needed?"

~Akimitsu~

"Oh there was trouble."

~Oni~

"What type of trouble?"

~King~

"The type that a hero showed up."

~Akimitsu~

"But you don't have to worry about a thing Akuma here took care of him."

~Oni~

"Is this true Akuma?"

~Akuma~

"Yeah it is, I managed to fight that Hero by myself but he got away from me when I was about to finish them off."

~Oni~

"Good work Akuma, even though he escaped you managed to fight a Hero on your own again which is very impressive of you."

~Akimitsu~

"Yeah he told us all about it and man I wish I was there to see it."

~King~

"Yes it was impressive but we didn't come back to talk about the fight that Akuma was in, we're here to give the important information that we have recovered from the police."

~Akimitsu~

"Oh yeah I nearly forgot about that, and oh man this information has to be the biggest we've gotten."

~Oni~

"What is it?"

~King~

"It's best that all the generals here this information."

~Oni~

"Fine, I'll get Slash and meet you in the room we talked in earlier, I'm quite eager to hear what the information that you got for me."

~King~

"Once you hear this information I swear that it will spark your interest."

~Oni~

"We'll have to see about that."

Oni then proceeded to go look for Slash and the others then proceeded to go to the room Oni order them to go, once the three of them arrived they began waiting for Oni and Slash to arrive, a few minutes later they finally showed up.

~Oni~

"Now that we're finally here can you tell us about the important information you have attained?"

~King~

"Yes you can, well me and Akimitsu we're searching on one of the computers we managed to find a information of a male prisoner that is being transported to Isengard Penitentiary."

~Oni~

"And what makes this prisoner special?"

~King~

"Well this prisoner has fought against many heroes and managed to kill them on his own, but he was stopped and put into prison by the hero Shoto."

~Oni~

"Hmm, what's this person's name?"

~King~

"His name is Takeo."

~Oni~

"When is he being transported?"

~Akimitsu~

"A week from now, which will give us enough time prepare."

~Oni~

"That does sound like enough time to prepare but what about the heroes, surely there will be heroes helping with the transport."

~Akuma~

"No you don't have to worry about that at all."

~Slash~

"Oh yeah and what makes you so sure about that?"

~Akuma~

"Because on that same day the UA sports festival will be happening, which means tons of pro heroes will be at the arena that the festival is being held in, so the chances of a hero showing up during that operation is quite low, but I'm just guessing on that."

~Oni~

"Akuma is right, usually a bunch of those pros go to that stupid festival that UA has every year, and like he said the chances of a hero showing up could be low, but if I hero did show up then we'll have to take care of him ourselves."

~King~

"Certainly we will eliminate any hero that dares show up, just to save this prisoner of course."

~Oni~

"It seems that you, Akuma and, Akimitsu really want to save this person."

~King~

"Yes we do, he could be very useful in the Hall of demons, he can even be the sixth general that we need."

~Oni~

"Umm, all right fine, but if we're going to do this we're going to need a lot of help from our soldiers."

~Akimitsu~

"You know you can count on my boys to help out of course."

~King~

"My men will lend their assistance the best they can."

~Slash~

"Well since the both of you are putting your guys in then I'll put mine as well."

~Oni~

"What about you Akuma?"

~Akuma~

"I don't have anyone to command but I'll put myself in the front lines if I have to."

~Oni~

"Hehe, just the right answer I expected from you, all right now that we have our manpower we'll have to form a plan to break out the soon to be sixth general of the Hall of Demons."

~To be continued~