Unkillable Hound

As the next day came the generals were about to leave but Slash was nowhere to be found in the building, so the others began looking for him, Akuma went into the surrounding woods where he eventually found him kneeling down around some shrubbery, he walks towards Slash but it doesn't seem that he notices him, so as Akuma got a big closer you eventually saw why he was kneeling down, Slash was feeding a small pack of puppies.

~Akuma~

"Slash?"

Slash quickly turns his head around and sees Akuma who he wasn't expecting to see out here.

~Slash~

"What the hell are you doing out here?"

~Akuma~

"I'm looking for you of course, we're about to leave now so come on."

After hearing they were going to leave, Slash turned his head away from Akuma and looks back at the puppies who he then starts the pet, Akuma notices this and goes over to Slash and kneels down next to him.

~Akuma~

"Where's the mother of these dogs?"

~Slash~

"I don't know?, I just found them piled up together and some bushes, they seemed hungry so I brought him here and began feeding them some jerky that I had.

~Akuma~

"I see."

Akuma his right hand out and begins petting when the puppies on its head

~Akuma~

"You know I never really expected you to take care of dogs."

~Slash~

"Well sometimes you need to expect the unexpected."

Akuma glances over at Slash who looks at the puppies sympathetically as he pets them.

~Akuma~

"Judging how you look at these dogs I have to say that you care about them."

~Slash~

"Of course I care about these little pups, they were cold and starving together so it's only fair that I take care of them, since a dog did the same for me."

~Akuma~

"A dog took care of you?"

~Slash~

"Yeah when I was only six years old, her name was Sally and she was the closest thing that I had of a family."

~Akuma~

"What happened to her?"

~Slash~

"She was killed."

~Akuma~

"I'm sorry to hear about that."

~Slash~

"It's all right, the people that were responsible of killing her are all dead now because of me."

~Akuma~

"I see, when I find the guess that you killed them while you were six right?"

~Slash~

"Sure did, you want me to tell you about it."

~Akuma~

"What?, Your little backstory of how you became the villain Slash."

~Slash~

"Is it going to be an asshole like that then I'm ain't going to tell you shit."

~Akuma~