I'm Here To Listen

After everything that Akuma went through he shortly returned to the Tower, as he stepped through the doors of the Tower he saw Oni, he ignores and proceeds to walk away until she grabbed him by his left shoulder.

~Oni~

"Where did you go?"

~Akuma~

"I went for a walk that's it."

~Oni~

"Why didn't you tell me or anyone that you were leaving the tower?"

~Akuma~

"I didn't think anyone would care, so can you get your hand off my shoulder now?"

~Oni~

"No."

~Akuma~

"Why the hell not."

~Oni~

"Because I want to know what the hell is going on with you, I went to your room and saw that it was completely trashed and I even saw that there was blood on one of the walls too, so are you going to tell me what's going on or do I have to force it out of me?"

~Akuma~

"I like to see you try."

~Oni~

"So it's going to be like that huh?"

~Akuma~

"I don't know, what do you think."

Instead of saying something back at Akuma she didn't disappeared right in front of his eyes which didn't surprise him, suddenly Oni appeared right in front of Akuma with her fist ready to punch him, but as her fist was getting close to his face he suddenly grabs it right when it was about to hit his face.

~Akuma~

"Look I don't feel like fighting today, so I'm going to tell you this, right now I'm going through some shit that I don't even want to talk about, so just back off."

After Akuma said that he let go of Oni's fight.

~Oni~

"Fine, but you can at least let me attend to those wounds on your knuckles."

~Akuma~

"They're fine."

~Oni~

"No they're not, if they're not treated then they'll get an infection which will cost you further problems and I can't have that for you."

~Akuma~

"All right do whatever you want."

~Oni~

"Okay come with me."

Oni grabbed onto Akuma's right hand, the both of them then proceeded to head to her room, once they were in there Oni had Akuma sit on a stool, after that Oni went over to some drawers and pulled out some cotton balls, alcohol, and some bandages, she then came back to Akuma and placed everything on a desk that Akuma was sitting by, she got one of the cotton balls and splash a little bit of alcohol on it after that she turned towards Akuma.

~Oni~

"All right give me one of your hands."

~Akuma~

"Here."

As Akuma gave his right hand to Oni she then proceeded to tend to his wound on his knuckles, after that she finished and wrapped his hand with the bandages.