The Tragic Love Story

After reading was on that note Deku left the orphanage and headed back home, luckily when he arrived back to his house no one was there, he goes up the stairs and heads to his office, once he got inside of his office he began removing his hero suit and changing into some casual clothes that he had in his office, after that he hangs up his suit and goes over to his desk which he then sits down on this leather chair, he put his hands over his face and just try to process what he read.

~Deku~

"Damn it, why... Why didn't she tell me?"

As he was sitting there he suddenly heard his door open, he remove his hands from his face and sees Uraraka standing at the doorway.

~Uraraka~

"I've been trying to contact you these last few days."

~Deku~

"Sorry, I was busy doing personal matters."

~Uraraka~

"Does those personal matters have to do with Akuma?"

Deku looked at her with shock and could tell by the look in her eyes she must know what he just found out.

~Deku~

"How much do you know?"

~Uraraka~

"Enough to know that the villain named Akuma is the son of Himiko Toga and... Is also your son as well Izuku."

~Deku~

"I see."

~Uraraka~

"Were you ever going to tell me about this?, About Akuma... About Toga... Say something!"

~Deku~

"What can I say?, I just found out that he's my son, I didn't know until now Ochako I swear."

~Uraraka~

"Then if that's what you have to say then answer me this one question."

Uraraka cleansed her fist very tightly and had tears in her eyes but held them in.

~Uraraka~

"Were you and Toga sexually active towards each other at one point?"

Deku leaned forward in this chair and look down at the ground with shame glooming over him.

~Deku~

"Yes."

From hearing that answer Uraraka sheds a single tear but wipes It off, she steps further in to his office and shuts the door, after that she grabbed the wooden chair that was in the corner of the room and moves it in front of Deku, she sits down onto the chair and grabs both of Deku's hands, he raised his head up and looks at Uraraka who is not angry or sad, instead he sees a smile on her face.

~Uraraka~

"Thank you for telling me the truth Deku."

~Deku~

"You're not angry?"

~Uraraka~

"No, I'm just glad that you told me the truth instead of hiding it, now could you tell me what happened between you and Toga?"

~Deku~

"Do you really want to know?"

~Uraraka~

"Yes, so please tell me everything."

~Deku~

"Okay, It all started months after Shigaraki's death."

~17 years ago~