Let's Have A Talk

After leaving the alleyway Akuma and Kaori begin walking together.

~Kaori~

"Hey you were really bad ass back there, the way you disarmed that guy like it was nothing, it was something I've never seen before."

Akuma doesn't say a word and just keeps on walking, but actually he was just ignoring her the best he could.

~Kaori~

"Hey are you even listening to me?"

Not hearing a response from him Kaori finally knows what he was doing, so she she goes in front of him to prevent him from walking as me further.

~Kaori~

"You're not going anywhere until you stop ignoring me."

Akuma look at her for a minute and decided to lift her up and move her aside, after that he continued walking like nothing has just happened, and once he did that Kaori had a blank expression on her face on how Akuma just moved her and continued walking.

~Kaori~

"That bastard."

Kaori quickly catches up to him and begins to try grab his attention the best way she could, she poked at his face, pulled him by his arm, and even shouted at him, but from those three attempts he still kept ignoring her, which began to make her get very angry with him.

~Kaori~

"Ahh, you're really being an asshole right now, can't you see I just want to have a talk with you."

Even from telling Akuma that he was still ignoring her which she had enough of.

~Kaori~

"That's it!"

She clenched her right hand and was going to punch him in the face but as her fist was about his face Akuma grabs her fist in his hand, Akuma looks at Kaori and sees that he made her very angry and to see that from him ignoring her drove her to violence, so he had to stop this before things get too out of hand.

~Akuma~

"(Sigh) stop following me."

~Kaori~

"Oh so now you want to speak."

~Akuma~

"Look I'm just trying to leave this part of the city and I can't have you following me, so just go away."

~Kaori~

"No, I'm not going anywhere until we can have a talk."

As Akuma locked eyes with Kaori's, he can tell she was dead serious about having that talk.

~Akuma~

"(Sigh) fine dammit."

Akuma let's go of her fist and puts his hand back in his pocket.

~Kaori~

"All right good, and I know the perfect place we can talk freely."

Kaori began to lead Akuma away from the direction that the train station was at to an opposite direction, 40 minutes later they arrived at a location that looked empty but clearly wasn't, Kaori lead Akuma to some stairs that were going down to a wood door that look very polished and was so out of place in this area and above that door was neon sign that was titled Pop's, as they open the door and entered inside Akuma saw that it was an underground cafe which is quite dim, as Akuma was looking around an old man began approaching the both of them, once he stood in front of him he bowed slightly.