Flaming Family

On the Northwest of the city Kaori was on her own and had no idea where the center of the city was, so instead of heading to a random direction, she focused her priority to look for Akuma or the group, she began calling out for Akuma as you walk through the streets, but as her voice echoed throughout the destroyed buildings around her, there was no response.

~Kaori~

"Damn it, where the hell is everybody?"

As she was about to continue calling out for Akuma, something crashed down behind her, she turned around and looked at the miniature dust cloud that was blown up into the air from the impact of the crush, as Kaori was looking right at it she suddenly sees something bright coming from inside.

~Kaori~

"What the-"

Before she can even finish her sentence, the miniature dust cloud was suddenly blown away by a gust of heating winds, that Kaori shielded her eyes from, after that she lowered her right arm from her eyes and saw her grandfather standing tall as he looks over at Kaori.

~Endeavor~

"Kaori."

Kaori quickly gets in her fighting stats and lights the palm of her hands on fire, but from doing that, Endeavor's flames that covered parts of his face and his suit began to die out until they were fully extinguished, from seeing this, Kaori grew confused on what he was trying to do but still kept her guard up just in case he was trying to trick her, but her confusion grew even more as she suddenly sees him lift his arms with his palms wide open, from doing that he started walking right towards Kaori very slowly.

~Kaori~

"Stay back old man or I'll bring you alive!"

Endeavor doesn't say a word and continues to walk towards Kaori without any fear for his own life, seeing this it begins to annoy Kaori very much, so she begins to shoot warning shots of flames right at his feet or even right next to him, but doing this doesn't stop Endeavor from approaching, which starts to annoy Kaoir even further.

~Kaori~

"Damn it old man, I said stay back!"

And without any hesitation, Kaori aims both of her hands right at Endeavor and shoots out a large stream of flames at Endeavor which he doesn't avoid at all, instead he embraces the flames as they begin to cover all around him, once all of Kaori's flames completely covered Endeavor, she then stopped shooting her flames and begin to lower her arms, but from doing so she then saw saw her grandfather still standing in the purple flames as they begin to die out, she was completely speechless from what she was seeing, but her speechless soon turned into shock as she sees Endeavor continue walking towards her, an injustice short minute he was standing right in front of her, she looked up at him and saw a sorrow look on his face as he looked down at her, and in a surprise he reached down and hugged her tightly which made her very confused on why he was doing this.

~Endeavor~

"Kaori, please come home, please call me back to your family."

Hearing this Kaori doesn't say a word to him, but he still proceeds to hold her tightly.

~Endeavor~

"I know you are quite upset with all of us, from hiding the truth from you, but I swear on my own life we were just trying to protect you, you didn't mean to hurt you at all, so please come back home, it's where your family is."

~Kaori~

"Gramps, thanks for the kind words, but I'm sorry, I can't go back, because..."

Suddenly Endeavor
Felt extreme heat on his chest, he looks over at Kaori who is looking back at him in his eyes, from looking at her eyes couldn't help but to remember Toya.