The Story Of The King And The Bishop

As a week went by nothing has really changed, Akuma kept training in that dojo, Oni stayed in their room training with her katana, Akimitsu was busy constructing the bombs, Takeo stayed in his room meditating, Slash just left all day in his futon, and King wouldn't leave his room at all, this continued day after day but once it was night Akuma would head to that hidden door that Aki showed him and headed to the rooftop and spend an hour up there, he didn't bother on telling anyone about the hidden door to the rooftop, but on one after he walked up the spiral stairway he began to open the door where he then saw King looking out at the city, Akuma did not expect to see him there since Akuma thought he was the only one to know to get onto the rooftop, he doesn't say a single word to him instead he calmly walks up to the shortened wall and stands on King's right side, they both stood there looking out at the city and did not say a single word two and one another, until Akuma chose to open his mouth first.

~Akuma~

"So how did you find this place?"

~King~

"I looked around of course and found this place, and it seems that you have as well."

~Akuma~

"Actually Aki showed me this place."

~King~

"Hmm I see, I wonder if there's any more hidden doors to the outside like this?"

~Akuma~

"Maybe there are, but I don't bother on looking for more hidden doorways."

~King~

"So be it."

~Akuma~

"Hey king why you up here?"

~King~

"To enjoy the view of course, but it does not compare from The view back at the tower."

~Akuma~

"Yeah it really doesn't."

King looked over at Akuma and couldn't help but to be sad never been to remember something from his past, he turns away from Akuma and looks out at the city.

~King~

"Akuma would you like to hear a story?"

Akuma look over at King and thought that was a strange question to ask him, but he was willing to hear his story.

~Akuma~

"Sure why not."

~King~

"Good, The Story begins with two brothers, one older and one younger, the brothers were always together no matter what, but one day the parents of those Brothers died in a plane crash, once they heard about this they cried for hours knowing that their parents wouldn't come home to them, the two brothers were sent to live with their grandfather who is quite senile, the brothers had a terrible time living there until one afternoon they saw their grandfather pull out a chess board which they took interest in, even though their grandfather was quite senile he was he was kind to them and show them how to play chess, once the brothers knew how to play the game they challenged their grandfather to try to beat him, but with his skills and knowledge he managed to beat them both with ease, but even from losing the brothers weren't going to give up until they beat him, but..."

~Akuma~

"What?"

~King~

"Once the brothers reach there teen years their grandfather ended up passing away, losing someone else that was precious to them, the only thing that they had to remember their grandfather was his old chess board that the brothers will always play against one another to see who was the better chess player, the oldest played with the black pieces and the youngest playing with the white pieces, but each time they faced off against one another the oldest will always win which upsetted the youngest, and one of the games he lost in he ended up breaking the boy out of frustration, the oldest was angry at him and yelled at him for doing that, but after that the two brothers then forgave each other by hugging each other, but as they were hugging the oldest noticed the black King piece and the white Bishop piece laying next to each other on the ground, and that's where the oldest brother decided to be right by his younger brother side just like that King and Bishop were."