We Have A Problem

A few days have passed ever since the heroes attempted to capture the villains but ended up failing after they escaped and were only able to capture a handful of smaller villains, but ever since that day the Hall of Demons, The Plague and The Eclipse return to the Tower to discuss about what they should do about about the domed force fields that are most likely around other cities as well, so so all six generals and and the leaders of the eclipse and play gathered in the meeting room, to put their heads together to see what they could do.

~Oni~

"All right everyone, it's been a few days, but I think it's time to discuss the matter in hand."

~King~

"You mean the domed force fields?"

~Oni~

"Yes, that force field has trapped in there with no escape, but luckily we managed to get out there with Hanako destroying it, but still it could be a problem for us."

~Akuma~

"She's right about that, we did manage to escape this time, but next time I don't think we will be so lucky."

~Maria~

"Then what shall we do?"

~Kenji~

"Maybe we can find the force field and try to destroy it ourselves."

~Aki~

"That's more easier said than done."

~Kenji~

"But that crazy science girl did it, so I'm pretty sure we can do the same as well!"

~King~

"You're right, but the only reason Hanako destroyed it was because she had equipment that made her avoid the fights from the ground and got her to the source of the force field would she destroyed my single blow, and unlike us we do not own any equipment like hers, even though we have crates filled with hero equipment that we obtained from The Rebirth after they're downfall, but none of it could even measure up to Hanako's equipment."

~Kenji~

"Then what the hell are we going to do!?"

~Akimitsu~

"How about a hacker?"

Everybody looks over it Akimitsu, who is leaning back in his chair with his arms crossed.

~Slash~

"You really think having a hacker can help us!?"

~Akimitsu~

"Yep, and I know the perfect one."

~Oni~

"You mean your little friend that always gets your top information?"

~Akimitsu~

"Yeah that's the one, but it's going to cost me of course, more than I can even pay up."

~King~

"How much are we talking about?"

~Akimitsu~

"That's the part I don't know, my little friend always raises the prices, and sometimes the payments not even money."

~Oni~

"Then if your friend has odd payment methods, and I refrain from doing business with them."

~Akimitsu~

"Hold on a second, I know my friend has odd prices but it's worth every penny in the end, trust me, my little hacking friend can make the impossible possible."