The Triangle's Docks

After just a week the six General prepared themselves to break into the Triangle's Docks, once night fell the general's got into the truck that brought them to the city and drove to the Triangle's Docks which was over some hills that was next to the city, halfway there the truck then stops in the middle of the road, Akimitsu and King open the doors of the truck and jump off which they then proceeded to make their way up a hill, after that the truck then starts up and continues driving ahead until it drives past the road that led into the Triangle's Docks, the truck continued driving on the road until it stopped right in front of a empty Beach, Takeo then opens the truck's doors and hops off with Akuma, Oni, and Slash who followed behind him, the four of them made their way to the beach and begin walking on the sand until they made it to a giant drain pipe which was connected to the hill, Takeo walked up to it and grabbed onto the bars of the drain pipe which he began pulling it with all of his strength, and without a moment later he's successfully pulled the bars off of its hinges and tossed it aside, Oni walks up behind him and gives him a good pat on the back for doing a good job.

~Oni~

"Good work Takeo, now let's move."

~Takeo~

"Yes ma'am."

Oni walks into the drain pipe first and the others follow as well, back on the hill where Akimitsu and King were climbing up they finally made it to a good and vantage point where they could see the Triangle's Docks perfectly, without wasting any time Akimitsu began taking gun parts out of his jacket and putting them all together to make a sniper rifle, he even handed a second scope to King who will be helping spot spot enemies, once everything was set up they laid onto the ground and began looking through their scopes to observe the triangle docks.

~King~

"This place really is armed to the teeth."

~Akimitsu~

"Yeah it is, but if you're careful it'll just be like a walk in the park."

~King~

"You may be correct about that, but it's still dangerous."

~Akimitsu~

"Yeah I know, but it could have been more dangerous if Heroes patrol this area too, luckily they don't and that's a good thing, all we have to do is spot the enemies and I take them out with the clean shots of their head before they can raise any alarms."

~King~

"Yes that is our task on this mission, but make sure you don't miss."

~Akimitsu~

"Trust me I won't miss any of my shots especially since I'll be using my quirk give us a hand."

Suddenly as they were watching the Triangle's Docks it started raining.

~King~

"It's raining."

~Akimitsu~

"Ha, well that's a good coincidence."

Right after he said that they heard some static coming from King's coat, King beaches inside of his coat and pulls out a walkie-talkie where he then started talking into.

~King~

"This is King here."

~Oni~

"Hey you boys ready up there?"

~King~

"Yes we are we're just waiting for the four of you."

~Oni~