You Are Truly Strong

As Takeo roamed alone in the north part of the city, it didn't take long for a handful of Heroes to spot him, they quickly ran towards him to attack, but as he sees them running towards him, he doesn't feel an ounce of threat towards him, so as soon as all of those Heroes were close enough, Takeo took care of each and every one of them without even using his quirk, as he stood over the unconscious bodies of the heroes, he was disappointed wasting his own strength against weak Heroes that never had the strength equal to his.

~Takeo~

"How to disappointing, is there no hero strong enough for me to kill?"

After saying that he began walking away from the unconscious Heroes, and kept heading to his destination which was the center of the city, after he was quite far in his walk, he suddenly stopped after feeling someone's presence around him, so he begins looking around until he spots a figure standing in the dust cloud looking right at him, from seeing that figure he clenched both of his fists, but as soon as he did that a large amount of flames was shot from the dust clouds and straight towards, from the speed of the flames, Takeo didn't have enough time to to cover his hands with stone, so he dove out of the way and let the flame fly right past him, after that he stands up and looks over at the dust cloud that has now been splitted into two from the flames that was shot through, and where the flames were shot through he sees a boy that has some similarities of another.

~Fumiaki~

"It seems that my target has moved."

Fumiaki steps out of the remaining dust cloud and is now meters apart from Takeo, they both look at each other with intense glares.

~Takeo~

"Tell me boy, are you strong?"

~Fumiaki~

"Yes."

~Takeo~

"Then I'll be the judge of that."

After saying that Takeo goes ahead and stands in his fighting stance as his vision is focused on Fumiaki alone.

~Takeo~

"Now come at me boy!"

Seeing that Takeo is challenging his strength, Fumiaki pulls back the right side of his body and makes a fist which soon was engulfed with flames, as his entire fist was covered in flames he looks right at Takeo, and goes ahead to launch his flaming fist right towards Takeo.

~Fumiaki~

"DRAGON FIST!"

As he said those words as he launched his fist towards Takeo, the same amount of flames that was shot towards Takeo earlier began heading straight towards him, but this time he was ready, has the flames were getting closer and closer he had the time to use his quirk to cover both of his hands in stone, as the flames were about to collide with him, pull back his right fist and launches it forward as it crashes with the flames, from him hitting the flames head on it caused it to disband, which shocked Fumiaki.

~Takeo~

"It seems that you weren't strong after all."

Hearing that from Takeo, made Fumiaki quite angry, so in a fit of rage he begin rushing right at Takeo without thinking, as soon as he got close he began throwing fiery punches right Takeo, who began easily dodging them, but what dodging he decided to throw his own punches, so as he threw his first punch, Fumiaki Dodge with ease with his quick movements, so Takeo quickly took notice of this and began throwing more punches left and right, for each punch he threw Fumiaki ended up dodging.

~Takeo's mind~

"Hmm, he's quite fast, but..."

As Takeo throws a right hook straight at Fumiaki's face, he ended up taking one step back to avoid the hit, but unexpectedly he was suddenly hit in his ribs by Takeo's left gauntlet.