The Rebirth

Hours later after the Hall of Demons and The Plague left the now abandoned city Heroes then came to put a stop to these villains, but once they arrived it was already too late all the villains that were responsible of death to many Heroes and the destruction of the city were all gone, amongst the heroes was the number one hero alongside with the second and third, as all three of them looked at that City they were just a shame of themselves for not being there to stop the villains.

~Bakugou~

"Damn it, how the hell could this even happen to a city that has so many Heroes!?"

~Deku~

"If I had to guess they will completely outnumbered and overpowered as well."

~Todoroki~

"What makes you say that?"

~Deku~

"Well if you look at the bodies none of them are villains, which must have meant they had larger numbers against the heroes, a lot of them are filled with bullet holes as well which meant they must have been shot and killed that way."

~Bakugou~

"You think the Hall of Demons had a part of this?"

~Todoroki~

"Perhaps, but what do they have to gain for working with The Plague?"

~Deku~

"I don't know, but whatever it is we need to find out what it is and put an end to whatever they're planning."

Far away from that city on the highway was the truck that carried all six generals of the Hall of Demons, in the back of the truck all of them were sound asleep, but while Akuma was sleeping he suddenly started waking up for having some sunlight shine on his right eye, exercise fully opened he glanced over at the doors of the truck and saw some light piercing through the cracks, but that wasn't the only thing he suddenly started hearing seagulls outside and smelling sea salt as well.

~Akuma~

"Are we near the ocean?"

He whispered to himself not to wake the others but Oni wakes up since she was sleeping next to him, she looks over at Akuma and sees him looking at the light that pierced through the cracks of the doors, she places her right hand on his left shoulder which graphs his attention.

~Oni~

"Hey you okay?"

~Akuma~

"Yeah I'm fine, but I think we're near the ocean?"

~Oni~

"The ocean huh?, Then that means we've made it to our next city."

~Akuma~

"We have?"

~Oni~

"Yeah, the city we're going to is right next to the Sea and it's well known to be one of the best fishing sites yet, but that's not the only thing as well."

Before Oni could mention the other thing the truck suddenly hits a pothole which wakes everyone up from the shaking of the truck.

~Akimitsu~

"What the hell was that?"

~King~

"I think we hit a pothole."

~Slash~

"Shit, I was having a good dream too and it was just getting to the best parts."

~Takeo~