It's Good To Be Home

From a two day long drive the Generals and the Templars including the soldiers have finally returned to the Tower, is all the trucks went inside the loading dock everyone began getting off of the trucks.

~Akimitsu~

"Finally we're home!"

~Slash~

"Yeah it's about time, I've missed my bed."

~Oni~

"Hehe, well since you boys are so happy to be back in the Tower, how about you go to your own rooms and take a day long rest."

~Akimitsu~

"That sounds good to me."

~Slash~

"Yeah, it's better than sleeping and I'm moving truck."

It didn't take too long for the others to head back to the rooms while Oni stayed in the loading dock to command her soldiers to inform her of the things that's been happening around the area since they left, as the others were walking to their rooms Akuma and King were walking in the same direction where their rooms were.

~King~

"It is good to be back here."

~Akuma~

"Yeah it really is."

Before they can start a full conversation Akuma's room was just up ahead, as soon as they got close Akuma placed his right hand on the door knob and twisted it until the door opened, before he went inside he looked back at King and grinned at him.

~Akuma~

"Night, King."

~King~

"To you as well Akuma."

Akuma went into his room and shut his door, as he was in his room he went over to his bed and sat down on it, he looked over at his pillow which he then reaches under and pulls out the phone that he left behind, he turns the phone on and sees that it's battery is still fully charged just like how you left it, as soon as you saw the lock screen he noticed that he had so many missed calls and text messages from Mio, he even notices that his his voicemails are completely filled, so he goes to those first and begins hearing each and every one of us."

~Mio~

"Umm hello A, it's Mio and I'm just checking if you're still on your trip?, If you are then I'm sorry for bothering you."

He grind at the first message and moves on to the second which was another message straight from Mio.

~Mio~

"Hey A, it's me again, I'm just checking in if you're back yet, hope we can chat soon."

From hearing that second message he grins once more and just wants to listen to all of his voicemails from Mio, as he was about to play the third voicemail he suddenly heard King scream, so he quickly put the phone right under his pillow and ran out of his room, he ran to the Halls until he turned the corner where King's room was, and what he saw was something I'm expected.

~Hanako~

"King, I've missed you so much, let's not be apart from one another again."

~King~

"Hanako!, Get off of me now!"

Right before Akuma's eyes was Hanako who was on top of King which she was holding on to him tightly, King on other hand was trying pushing her off of him, with them on the floor Akuma goes up to them to see what exactly is going on.