The Stoned Monk

After what happened in the pits Takeo and Mako brought Akuma back to his room where they saw Oni, as soon as her I spotted Akuma she rushed over to him he began checking if he was all right, she asked what happened to him which Takeo and Mako began explaining everything to her, after they explained Oni grew angry and wanted to go out and kill Kojo personally, but before she can even do that the leader of The Eclipse enters the room, he goes over to them and begins telling them that Kojo won't be causing any trouble for them anymore since he's talked to him already, but Oni wasn't pleased about that, instead she wanted him dead for almost killing Akuma, Tsuki counter down and told her that there was no need for that since he won't be causing them in trouble for now on due to his orders, hearing that Oni calm herself and turned all of her attention towards Akuma which she insisted to help, but he really didn't have serious injuries to attend to, later on once it turned night Akuma was laying in bed with Oni snuggling up to him, but while laying there he wasn't really that tired so he moves away from oni and gets out of the bed and went to the halls to have a night stroll, but as Akuma was walking he began thinking of what Kojo said to him Midway as he threw that punch.

~Akuma's mind~

"False demon, What the hell does that guy even mean by that?, Is it because I'm part of the Hall of Demons or something?, Well whatever it is I know damn well me and that guy will never get along."

From a few minutes of walking Akuma notice that he's just walked past Slash and Akimitsu rooms, and the room that was just up ahead was Takeo which Akuma could see that his door is is wide open, so Akuma quietly makes his way towards the door where he then peeks in and sees Takeo meditating, not wanting to interrupt him Akuma thought it would be best if you left, as he turned around to walk away he heard his name being called out which stopped him from walking away.

~Takeo~

"Akuma."

Akuma turns back around and heads over to the door where he then steps inside and sees Takeo still sitting on the floor meditating with his eyes closed but he then opened them to look at Akuma.

~Takeo~

"What brings you here my friend?"

~Akuma~

"Nothing really, I was just out for a late night stroll."

~Takeo~

"And it seems that your stroll has brought you here."

~Akuma~

"Yeah I guess so."

~Takeo~

"Then if that is so, come here and have a seat."

~Akuma~

"All right, if that's what you're asking for."

Akuma goes over to him and takes a seat on the ground right across from him.

~Takeo~

"Akuma, how knowledge are you in monk culture?"

~Akuma~

"To be honest with you I don't know anything about monks and their religion."

~Takeo~

"I see, then I take it you do not know of the stoned Monk."

~Akuma~

"What's that?"

~Takeo~

"It is story that is way before I time and not many people know of it due to how old it is, but I know it quite well, word by word."

~Akuma~

"Hmm, then do you think you can tell me about it?"

~Takeo~