The Day Out

One Saturday came Akuma headed to the center of the city where he was going to meet up with Mio, but when Akuma was about to leave the tower he told Akimitsu that he'll be heading instead of telling Oni, as Akuma was about to leave the tower Akimitsu gave him some pocket money just in case he needed it, when he left he headed straight to the train station, a couple hours later Akuma arrived at the center of the city where he saw the statue of All Might, Akuma look around to see if you can spot Mio but instead he saw a couple heroes in a few different directions, but luckily Akuma was wearing a burgundy hoodie to cover his face so no Heroes could see him clearly, after a few minutes he ended up sitting down on a bench that was facing the statue, he looked at his phone and saw that some time has passed and thought Mio wasn't coming at all, but right when that thought came to his head he suddenly felt someone grab his hood, he reacts quickly and grabs that person's wrist when he looks up he saw that it was Mio, from seeing her Akuma quickly let's go of her wrist and puts his hand in his pocket with his phone as well.

~Mio~

"Oh I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

~Akuma~

"No I'm sorry, I should've been paying more attention in my surroundings and I shouldn't have grabbed you up."

~Mio~

"It's okay, I'm glad I spotted you, were you waiting on?"

~Akuma~

"No not really."

~Mio~

"Good, I just got here myself."

~Akuma~

"Oh I see."

Akuma looked up at her and saw that she was all gussied up, which made him a bit confused since he thought they were just going to have a simple chat.

~Akuma~

"Why you just like that, do you plan on going somewhere after we chat?"

~Mio~

"Oh no not at all, I was just hoping that we could hang out today and chat too."

~Akuma~

"Hmm, I didn't expect you to think that will be hanging out today."

~Mio~

"Do you not want to hang out me?"

Akuma gets up from the bench it looks down at Mio who is looking up at him with the sad expression, so he takes his left hand out of his pocket and lazy it on top of her head.

~Akuma~

"I wouldn't mind hanging out with you today."

From hearing him say that made Mio so happy that she smile widely.

~Mio~

"Great, what do you want to do today?"

~Akuma~

"I really don't know, by how about we do what you want to do today."

~Mio~

"Really?"

~Akuma~

"Yeah."

Mio was so happy that she grabbed onto Akuma's left hand that was on her head and begin holding it with both of your hands.

~Mio~

"Come on A let's go have fun."

~Akuma~

"Yeah let's go."