I Will Win

After the short break all six of the contenders were ready for the final one on one event, during the break of six contenders were already matched with their opponent, the first match will start with Ikue VS Yasu, after them will be Machi VS Rieko, and the third match was Yamato VS Fumiaki, a few minutes later Ikue and Yasu stepped into the ring and stared at each other.

~Ysau~

"Hey Ikue, let's have some fun."

~Ikue~

"Sorry Yasu, I don't plan on having fun, I plan on winning."

~Yasu~

"Haha so do I."

The match then started once a loud buzzer went off, Ikue and Yasu then ran straight towards each other, Ikue through the first punch but Yasu easily Dodges it and and kicked him on his back which made him fall to the ground, after that he backed up from Ikue.

~Yasu~

"You got to be quicker than that if you want to touch me."

After being told that Ikue gets back on his feet and stands in a fighting position that he learned from his mom, Yasu then run straight towards him but as he was running he put his left arm out and some sort of liquid started to come out from his fingers and begin to form some sort of object.

~Yasu~

"Hardin!"

Suddenly the liquid that came out of his fingers turned into a solid bat, which Yasu lifted above his head and strike downward towards Ikue, but as the bat was about to hit him he manages to dodge it Dodge and grab Yasu by the throat, after that he then used his left leg to kick Yasu's leg which made his body unbalance, after that Ikue used all of his might to slam Yasu straight on the ground which he managed to hit his head on the hard ground which made him fall unconscious.

~Ikue's mind~

"Gun head martial arts, take down."

~Announcer~

"AND IT LOOKS LIKE IKUE MIDORIYA HAS SUCCESSFULLY TOOKEN DOWN YASU KIRISHIMA, WHICH DECLARES HIM NO WINNER OF THIS!"

The audience applause for Ikue's victory, but he is not pleased to hear it.

~Ikue's mind~

"I haven't won yet, so save your applause when I do."

Ikue then proceeds to walk away from the ring, after that Yasu was then carried out of the ring and took into the nurse's office, a few minutes later the second match began to start, as Machi stepped into the ring she saw her opponent.

~Rieko~

"So I'm really going to fight against second prettiest girl in class huh."

~Machi~

"Second?, Who's the first?"

~Rieko~

"You're looking at her baby."

~Machi~

"Oh now you've done it."

~Rieko~

"Hahaha, bring it on baby!"

The buzzer then rang which started their match, Machi ran straight towards Rieko but instead of her doing the same she just stood there and waited, as soon as Machi got close enough Rieko lifted her right arm and pointed it straight towards her.

~Rieko~

"Gotcha."

Suddenly Rieko's entire arm turned into it a sharp spear which made its way towards Machi, but right before it was about to skewer Machi she gets on her knees and flies straight towards her.