They Will All Pay

After hours of walking through the city, Akuma and Slash were near the city's center, so the two of them prepare to walk straight into an army of Heroes ready to fight, but as soon as they reach the center of the city no one was there, instead they saw used equipment that has been abandoned, as they were walking around the center, Slash spun around and look at the surrounding area to make sure it wasn't an ambush, but there was nothing at all.

~Slash~

"Where the hell is everybody?"

~Akuma~

"Judging by the leftover equipment, I have to say that they just left a few minutes ago."

~Slash~

"What!?, How the hell are they just going to leave before we can even kill them!?"

~Akuma~

"I don't know?, By the looks of everything around here have to say they left in quite a rush."

~Slash~

"Damn it!, So all this was just a waste!"

As Slash was very upset for not being able to kill any Heroes, Akuma begin wondering why the heroes suddenly left without starting a fight, but before you can find out the reason why, Akuma and Slash then noticed the other generals arriving one by one, looking quite confused like they were once they enter the center of the city, they all grew up together and gather around the circle to explain the situation here.

~Oni~

"It's good to see that you boys made it, but this situation we have here is..."

~King~

"Odd?"

~Oni~

"Yeah it's odd, why isn't there a single hero here."

~Akuma~

"Well like I told, they left a few minutes ago and in a rush as well."

~Akimitsu~

"If they left then why the hell did they even set off those damn explosives!?"

~King~

"Well I think those explosives were used to either lower our numbers or to separate every group into smaller numbers, which did manage to work to separate us from our groups, but why didn't the pro Heroes come after us."

~Slash~

"Did you guys not face any pros on the way here?"

~Oni~

"I did."

~Takeo~

"So have I, but those Heroes that I faced off against weren't nothing compared to the two children that I had to face off against."

Hearing Takeo say that the others look at him, which he takes notice and looks back at them as well.

~King~

"So you faced off against children?"

~Takeo~

"Yes I did, is there a problem with that?"

~King~

"No none at all, it's just that me and Akimitsu faced off against two children trying to play Hero."

~Akimitsu~

"Yeah we did, and I have to say those kids are kind of tough, if King didn't show up to save my ass then I would have been unconscious on the street."

~Oni~

If the three of you has faced off against young Heroes than so have I."

~Akuma~