The Meaning Of A Hero

As a week passed by, Ikue and some of his friends were being taken home by their parents since they have fully made a quick recovery, but Machi and Reiko had to stay in the hospital to still recover, on the drive back to the Midoriya household, Ikue kept silent in the backseat while his parents were sitting up front, throughout the whole drive they were completely silent, when they arrived home Ikue was the first to get off car, he then proceeded to walk to the front door where's parents didn't get off the car and followed him, as soon as he opened the door he will soon hit with confetti by Mio.

~Mio~

"Welcome home!"

As Deku and Uraraka reached the front door they saw saw Mio as well, who was very happy to see them all.

~Mio~

"Well don't just stand there you three, come in!"

As they walk into the house they soon smelled something delicious coming from the kitchen.

~Uraraka~

"What smells so good in here?"

~Mio~

"I'm glad you asked, come I'll show you."

The three of them followed her to the kitchen where they then saw the entire dining table filled with food which left the three shocked to see.

~Deku~

"Mio, did you do all this by yourself?"

~Mio~

"I sure did, when I heard the three of you were coming back I started cooking right away."

Deku and Uraraka were moved by this, but Ikue wasn't at all since he was in a bad mood.

~Mio~

"Come, let's have dinner together."

As she said that, they all went over to the table and sat down in their chairs where they started eating Mio's delicious food, and in this moment all four of them are finally having dinner together like a family, which made Mio very happy, but a couple minutes in the dinner, Mio soon noticed that Ikue is barely touching his food.

~Mio~

"Umm Ikue, are you not hungry?"

After saying that, Deku and Uraraka look over at him, where you then placed his fork down and look at everyone at the dining table.

~Ikue~

"How could the three of you just sit here all happily?"

~Mio~

"W-what?"

Ikue clinches his fist and slams them on to the table which makes his cup of water fall and spill onto the floor.

~Ikue~

"How the hell could you act all happy, while there is villains out there killing Heroes and destroying cities!"

~Mio~

"I-Ikue, please stop."

~Ikue~

"Oh shut up!, You have no say in this since you have no idea what's been going on out there!"

From Ikue raising his voice, Mio lowers her head to look away from him, but from seeing this, Deku and Uraraka weren't going to let this slide.

~Uraraka~

"Ikue!, You shouldn't speak to your sister in that way!"

~Deku~

"She's right, not even a true hero should speak to a person like that!"