We Fall

As Ikue and his friends begin infiltrating the Tower of the Hall of Demons, they managed to sneak past large amounts of villains, but while doing this they quickly noticed that the villains removing large crates to a certain area which they found odd, as they hid behind some crates, Kaito soon located the stairway leading up, but that was not the only thing he spotted, there were awesome large amounts of villains and two Templars which were Mako and Shenzi, so while behind the boxes they begin to form a plan.

~Kaito~

"All right, to get to the stairway we must figure out a way to slip past those villains, so let's put our heads together and think of something."

As all of them began thinking of a plan, they soon began to notice that slipping past those villains will be quite impossible without alerting them, so as the others began thinking of a ways to try to slip past the villains without alerting, Rieko thought of something that will either be really brave or really stupid.

~Rieko~

"Guys, I have an idea."

Hearing this they all turn to her to hear what her idea is and how it can help them slip past the villains.

~Yasu~

"All right what you got?"

~Rieko~

"Okay hear me out, all of us know that we can't just slip past these villains without them noticing us, so my idea is that I stay here and distract the villains while you guys head to the stairway."

From hearing her idea they couldn't help but to admit to themselves that it was a good idea, but were also concerned about it as well.

~Ikue~

"Rieko, we're not going to say that it's not a good idea but it's very dangerous."

~Rieko~

"I know that, that's why I'm willing to do it, so please trust me."

The others look at one another and think for a couple minutes until they look back at Rieko and nod their heads to.

~Rieko~

"Thanks you guys, now let's get started."

As they were beginning to start their plan, Mako and Shenzi where ordering the other villains to move the the crates, but suddenly Shenzi's nose begins twitching from a faint scent he picks up in the air, Mako turns his head over to him and noticed this.

~Mako~

"What's wrong?"

~Shenzi~

"I smell something."

Suddenly after he said that they then heard an unfamiliar voice call out to them.

~Rieko~

"Hey bastards!"

As they turn around they soon spotted Rieko standing meters apart from them and with their hands on her hips.

~Mako~

"Who is she?"

~Shenzi~

"Judging by her scent, it's someone that doesn't belong here."

~Mako~

"I see, then it doesn't matter if we kill them."

~Shenzi~

"No it doesn't."

Soon all the other villains that were carrying the crates stopped and stood behind Mako and Shenzi