Lotus

Two weeks have passed by and the Hall of Demons were nearly prepared to head out once again to continue they're purge against the heroes, so to tell everyone that the time is nearly coming to leave the tower once more, each General began gathering every villain in the tower and told the leaders of The Eclipse and The Plague to gather up there own villains as well, after that the generals gathered up together in a large room where there was a large pile of broken TVs in the center of the room, as some of the generals began climbing on top of the pile so they can sit on it, Akuma just stood back and looked up at it, and begin remembering the day he was recruited into the Hall of Demons and became the fifth General, but as he was reminiscing, Oni suddenly appears right next to him.

~Oni~

"It's pretty crazy huh?"

~Akuma~

"What?"

~Oni~

"Well this room, it's where it All began, our story together."

~Akuma~

"Yeah I guess so, but the question is where will it end?"

~Oni~

"I don't know, but wherever it is, I know me and you will be there."

~Akuma~

"I hope so."

Oni look over at Akuma and smiled, she then grabbed his hand and begin pulling him towards the pile of broken TVs.

~Oni~

"Come on let's go Akuma."

As she looked back at him and said that, Akuma smiled at her

~Akuma~

"Right, let's go."

As all six generals were now sitting on certain spots of the piles of TVs, all the villains soon arrived to the room and saw the six generals sitting on top of the pile of TVs, as every villain, leader, and Templar were gathered up, Oni stood up from the TV she was sitting on and looked down at everyone.

~Oni~

"My fellow villains, I know that we've been here for quite a while now, but soon we will be heading back to the fight with the heroes, but with a little bit more tricks under our sleeves that the heroes won't see coming, so who will be ready to fight with us again!?"

Everybody cheers for what Oni said and even started clapping as well, but suddenly Oni heard Hanako's voice amongst the crowd.

~Hanako~

"Wait!"

From here say that, Oni raises her right hand up which causes everyone to go silent, Oni looks down and sees Hanako now standing in front of everyone, as she was looking up, Oni can tell something is wrong.

~Oni~

"What is it Hanako!?"

~Hanako~

"I'm sorry but I cannot join you in this fight!"

~Oni~

"Why not!?"

~Hanako~

"Well you see, many villains have been coming to me, to get injected by the quirk serum, but from doing so it seems that the amount of quirk serum has gone low, so I'll have to stay behind and make more, I hope you can understand!?"

Hanako bows her head to Oni, who understands completely on what she needs to do.

~Oni~

"I understand Hanako, do as you must."