Special Order

As days went by nearly all the orders of weapons have been sent out which brought Oni satisfaction, but as she was looking over her operation she was approached by Kamin.

~Kamin~

"General."

~Oni~

"Oh hey there Kamin, what's up?"

~Kamin~

"There's a special phone call in your office."

~Oni~

"Who's calling."

Not wanting to say it out loud Kamin leans in towards Oni's ear and whispers who it was, and from hearing what what he said made Oni surprise.

~Oni~

"Are you sure it was him."

~Kamin~

"Yes I am sure."

~Oni~

"Then if he called then that means he will be expecting something from us."

~Kamin~

"I agree."

~Oni~

"Good, now you stay here and watch over everything, while I go and handle this phone call."

~Kamin~

"Yes ma'am."

Oni then used her quirk to teleport away, a few hours later after that phone call she had with that important person she gathered up all the generals in the meeting room to have a serious discussion.

~Slash~

"So are you going to tell us why the hell you gathered us all here?"

~Takeo~

"Yes I wish to know what was so important that had to cut meditation short."

~Oni~

"Well to tell you boys it's something very big, and it's also something that includes each and every one of us."

~King~

"What is it?"

~Oni~

"I got a call from the leader of the villain resistance."

~Akimitsu~

"Holy shit no way!"

~King~

"You mean there leader of the villain resistance, the ones that lead villains to go and fight Heroes head on."

~Oni~

"Yes that's exactly what I'm talking about."

~Takeo~

"Who are the villain resistance?"

~King~

"They are a large group of villains that will attack cities that heroes are in, they're very dangerous poses a threat to a lot of Heroes, even the high-ranking ones."

~Takeo~

"Hmm I see, so who's the one that leads them."

~King~

"That will be Maru, he's a dangerous man that will kill any hero that he sees without a second thought, he would even kill his own allies if they disobey him."

~Takeo~

"So he's dangerous huh?"

~King~

"Yes very much, especially with his own army behind him."