Another Chance

After being taken to the hospital, Akuma was immediately taken to the emergency room where they begin to tend to all of his injuries, but while they're doing so they needed type O blood for a transfusion which they did not have at all, so Deku went ahead and donated his own blood to Akuma, which help to miraculously, after a few hours passed Deku's friends and family arrived at the hospital and began asking him why he brought Akuma to the hospital, he went ahead and answered by telling them the truth about Akuma and how he is his son, his friends and his children were shocked to hear this, before they can express themselves to him though, the doctor that was tending to Akuma came out of the emergency room which everyone noticed and looked at him.

~Doctor~

"Excuse me Mr. Midoriya, could I have a quick word with you in private?"

~Deku~

"Yes you can."

So Deku went with the doctor to a private room to discuss something very peculiar.

~Deku~

"So what did you want to discuss doctor?"

~Doctor~

"Well it has to do with Akuma."

Hearing that Deku quickly grew worried of him.

~Deku~

"I-is he alright!?"

~Doctor~

"Yes he is, a matter of fact he's doing better than ever, but he slipped into a coma and we do not know when he'll wake up, but don't you worry he's in safe Care with us."

~Deku~

"Thank you, that's reassuring to hear."

~Doctor~

"Yes it is, but what puzzles me is when we transfer your blood into Akuma's, we found out that both of your blood types are similar."

~Deku~

"What do you mean?"

~Doctor~

"Well usually when two people have the same blood type there is some differences, but you and that boy have one in the same blood, which I have never seen before, so I wanted to ask you, if this was either a effect of a quirk or something that was passed down genetically?"

Hearing all this Deku begin thinking, until he put two and two together and found out that the reason Akuma has the exact same blood as his, was most likely the effects of Toga's quirk which had to do with blood, figuring this out Deku finally new how Akuma had One For All, knowing this went ahead and took a seat on the chair.

~Doctor~

"Are you all right."

~Deku~

"Y-yes I'm fine, and I don't know the reason why he has my blood."

~Doctor~

"All right then, if that's the case we won't ask any further questions."

~Deku~

"Okay thank you doctor."

As the doctor then left the room, Deku knew that not telling him the truth was the wisest decision, so he cannot reveal the truth of One For All, after sometime past Deku who went alone to Akuma's hospital room, as soon as he stepped inside he saw Akuma laying on the bed, he walked over to him until he then stood on the right side of his bed, as he looked at him he couldn't help but to feel bad for not knowing about his existence.

~Deku~

"Akuma, I'm sorry for all of this, and I hope when you awake you can understand and accept the truth I will tell you about your mother and I."