Akuma's Failed Mission

After Akuma and Akimitsu drove back to the Tower Mio was still at the park sitting on the bench, the words that Akuma told her kept repeating inside of her head, so she gets up from the bench and hold her head high.

~Mio's mind~

"That's it I will get stronger in my own way, so strong that I'll be able to protect myself and others."

Mio then picked up her bag and proceeded to walk home, but as she was walking she noticed a father and his daughter walking together, she smiles from seeing them being happy together, 30 minutes later she arrived at her big house, she steps inside Christy take off your shoes and scarf.

~Mio~

"I'm home."

But as she said that no one responded back, so she headed into the living room and noticed that answering machine had a message, so she goes over to it and presses the button to hear the message.

~Answering machine~

"You have one message."

~Uraraka~

"Hi Mio, umm so I'm sorry but I can't make it home tonight, I know I promise to come home early have dinner with you but but there's been an increase in crime lately, I am really sorry I can't make it back home but I'm sure tomorrow will get to see each other in the morning, so take care I love you."

~Answering machine~

"Message end."

Mio stood in front of the answering machine with the side look on her face, but she took a deep breath and shake it off, she then headed to her room to change out of her school uniform after that she went to the kitchen and started to prepare a dinner for herself, after a couple minutes of cooking she took her play the food and placed it on the big dining table she sat down and proceeded to eat.

~Mio~

"It's really good, I wish someone was here to enjoy with me."

After Mio finished eating she went over to the refrigerator and graft a pudding, she then walked over to the living room holding her pudding, she takes a seat on the couch and turns on the television which the news was on.

~News reporter~

"I'm standing outside of the hospital where the veteran pro hero Hawks it still recovering from his burns that he has received from a fight against one of the members of The Hall of Demons, we to get an interview with him but he's a bit delirious, the doctor says that's how he's been like that since they brought him in that one night."

~Mio's mind~

"I've been hearing a lot about the Hall of Demons lately, and whoever they are they must be pretty strong to take down a veteran like, but I'm sure that the heroes will stop them for sure."

As Mio was sitting on the couch and eating her pudding she suddenly heard the front door open, so she puts her pudding down and heads over to the front door to see who it could be, when she gets there she sees her older brother and his best friend.

~Mio~

"Ah Ikue your home."

~Ikue~

"Oh hey there Mio."

~Machi Bakugou~

"What's going on squirt?"

~Mio~

"Oh hi there Machi."

~Ikue~

"Where's Mom?"

~Mio~