The Sit Down

During that same night the six generals came to The Eclipse's hideout, the Templars beginning informing each of the generals of what they've done during their time there which wasn't much, they were either patrol the area around the hideout or keep an eye on the city that was just beyond the forest, but they even told the generals the situation that The Eclipse has been dealing with, the situation was that the eclipse was dealing with a pro Hero named inferno which is an old hero that refuses to retire until he captures the leader of The Eclipse due to some bad blood that they have against one another, the generals were intrigued by this but couldn't be told more since that was all the Templars know of, so after all that conversation the generals and the Templars went to the rooms and within fast asleep right away, when the next day came the generals and the Templars were then where then brought to a meeting room with the large table in the center, each of them win over to the table and sat down at the chairs, as soon as everyone was seated the leader of the eclipse and the two other that accompanied him came into the room and went over to the table where they then sat down in their chairs.

~Tsuki~

"Is everyone here?"

~Maria~

"Yes grandfather, everyone is here as he wanted."

~Tsuki~

"Well if that is so then let us start this discussion."

~Maria~

"As You wish grandfather."

As Tsuki was about to start talking he placed his cane onto the table which Akuma noticed that it was a different one.

~Tsuki~

"I'm sure many of you want to know what you'll be doing to assist us, am I correct?"

~Oni~

"Yes you are."

~Tsuki~

"Well it's quite simple actually, I need your assistance to exterminate the heroes of the city that is just beyond the forest."

~Slash~

"That sounds easy enough."

~Tsuki~

"It's easier said than done, the heroes of that city is led by a hero named inferno, which I take it you must know already."

~King~

"Yes, we were informed by the Templars on who he is, and we were also informed that the two of you have bad blood against each other."

~Tsuki~

"That is correct, Inferno and I have a history against one another, but that is best that none of you know it's, what does need to be known though is how we could defeat those large number of Heroes that Inferno leads."

~Oni~

"Well to stop large numbers you have to have larger numbers yourself."

~Tsuki~

"That is correct, but the numbers of The Eclipse are quite low."

~Oni~

"Then how about I make a call to my soldiers and have them come here to help us?"

~Maria~

"There's no need for more outside help."

~Oni~

"What?"

Tsuki places his right hand over Maria's left hand which which makes it look over at her grandfather.

~Tsuki~

"Maria, we should consider their offer.'

~Maria~