Welcome To The Hall Of Demons

After Akuma was taken by that blue haired girl police and heroes searched the entire city for them, but there was no sight of any of them, put miles away from the city they were in was a big abandoned skyscraper, inside the skyscraper was a unconscious Akuma, he was lame on a bed and began tossing and turning like he was having a bad dream, he then suddenly jerked up and begin panting while in a cold sweat, he began looking around the room he was in and noticed that it wasn't his apartment, suddenly he hears a knock at the door entrance and quickly turns to it and sees the same girl that took him.

~Oni~

"It's about time you woke up."

~Akuma~

"W-where am I and who are you?, I need answers now."

~Oni~

"And you'll get them, but for now get up and walk with me, there's some things I need to show you and people you need to meet."

~Akuma~

"Fin."

Akuma gets off the bed and proceed to approach Oni, the both of them begins to walk side by side into a hall until they approach a metal door, once she opens it Akuma's eyes widen by the side of a bunch of people carrying crates.

~Akuma~

"What is this."

~Oni~

"My empire."

~Akuma~

"Your empire?"

~Oni~

"Yeah, all these people you see right now are my workers, soldiers, and especially my villains."

~Akuma~

"Villains?"

~Oni~

"Yeah I said villains, now come on we're not done with our walk."

Akuma and Oni proceeded to continue there walk while passing the villains.

~Akuma~

"So tell me who are you?"

~Oni~

"My name is Oni and I'm the person that saved you."

~Akuma~

"Why did you that?"

~Oni~

"Well let me just say that you sparked my interest."

~Akuma~

"I see, how do you know they were coming after me and not no one else."

~Oni~

"That's easy, I've had my eyes on you for a long time, even before you kill those shit heads."

~Akuma~

"What do you mean you had your eyes on me for a long time?"

~Oni~

"Well quite a while back I found an underground arena, I came in there to find some new soldiers for me, so I began seeing some fights, but out of all the fighters I've seen none of them has peaked my interest but you, you were the only person to fight without using a quirk, at first I thought you were an idiot not using one, but when I overheard that you were quirkless even made me more interested in you, what I'm saying is that you interest me Akuma, and that's why I saved you because I don't want something that sparks my interest to be taken from me especially by the heroes."

~Akuma~

"So you saved me just because you find me interesting?, Sounds pretty dumb to me."

~Oni~