You're Still Alive

As Oni's team retreated so did the others as well since they were attacked by the heroes as well, all the trucks managed to return back to The Plague's hideout but had less plague members inside the trucks due to some of them being captured by the heroes, once the trucks were lined up everyone got off and begin wondering what happened but once the doors of Oni's truck were kicked open by Takeo who is carrying an injured Akuma in his arms while jumping off the truck, everyone turned their attention to them and and was shocked to see Akuma covered in his own and the five fingers blood.

~Oni~

"We need help here now!"

Once Oni screamed that out Aki was the first one to run over to them, and she got close enough she was shocked to see Akuma in such a state.

~Aki~

"Oni what happened to him!?"

~Oni~

"There's no time to explain, Akuma needs help now!"

~Aki~

"All right then, follow me."

Aki then lead Oni and Takeo to the room that Akuma and Oni shared, for while heading there some of the plug numbers followed as well cylinder assistance, once they made it to the room they quickly went inside and Aki grab a white sheet from the closet of the room and laid it down to the ground.

~Aki~

"All right laying down right here."

~Takeo~

"Understood."

Takeo then began to gently laying Akuma on to the sheet, with him laying down Aki kneels down and begins observing all the injuries he's received.

~Aki~

"Shit, he really took a beating."

~Oni~

"Aki can you do anything for him?"

~Aki~

"Yeah I can but I'm going to need some stuff now."

~Oni~

"What do you need?"

~Aki~

"I need painkillers, an IV, some bandages, and stitches as well, order one of my members to bring me this stuff now."

~Oni~

"All right."

Oni goes into the quarter where The Plague members were and tells him the exact order that Aki wants them to do, once receiving this order three of them run off to go get that supplies, but during that Aki noticed that Akuma has lost a lot of blood as well.

~Aki~

"Oni."

~Oni~

"Yeah?"

~Aki~

"What's his blood type?"

~Oni~

"What?"

~Aki~

"What is Akuma's blood type, he needs a blood transfusion now."

~Oni~

"Oh it's, it's..."

Oni was struggling to remember what Akuma's blood type was since you were so worried about him, but Takeo stepped in to tell her instead.

~Takeo~

"It's O, his blood type is O."

~Aki~

"Okay, then I need you to gather up some of my members and ask them their blood type, if they have O as well then bring him here at once."