Target Practice

A few days have passed by since Akuma went out, he didn't bring up anything of that day instead he just kept it to himself, but since those days have passed he's been practicing his knife throwing which he has improved very much, one day Akimitsu walked into Akuma's room and saw him throwing his knives at his cardboard Target, so seeing how well he's improved Akimitsu invited Akuma to join him in his shooting range, and ever since that day Akuma has been meeting up with Akimitsu at his shooting range practicing his own knife throwing ad Akimitsu shooting bottles beside him.

~Akimitsu~

"Man your aim has gotten really good Akuma."

~Akuma~

"Thanks, but my aims I could still use some more improvement."

~Akimitsu~

"Yeah I guess so, but like they say practice makes perfect."

He said that as he shot two bottles that were three meters away from him.

~Akuma~

"That's pretty impressive."

~Akimitsu~

"It sure is, now how about you show me something with those knives of yours."

~Akuma~

"Fine."

Akuma reached into the left side of his jacket and pulled out two knives which he held between his fingers in his right hand, he pulled back his arm and aimed at two bottles that were completely separate from one another, takes a deep breath and and focuses his sight on those two bottles alone, and with a blink of an eye he throws them, as those knives were flying through the air they separated from each other and pierced through the bottles instead of shattering them once they made impact, as the bottles fell to the ground with the blades still inside of it Akuma went over to the bottles and pick them up, he then went back to where he was standing and presented the bottles to Akimitsu which made him impressed.

~Akimitsu~

"Damn, those knives are really sharp, how the hell could they even pierce through glass like that without even shattering?"

~Akuma~

"Well it's because the glass."

~Akimitsu~

"The glass?"

~Akuma~

"If you look closely, you can see that these glass bottles are very thin, and since my knives are very sharp they managed to pierce to the glass instead of breaking it."

~Akimitsu~

"Hmm you learn something new everyday, how the hell do you even know about glass so much."

~Akuma~

"Well when I was 14 I had a part-time job that had me separate recyclable bottles, that includes glass bottles like this."

~Akimitsu~

"Sounds like an interesting job."

~Akuma~

"Not really, but it did pay good every end of the week."

~Akimitsu~

"Well I guess that's one of the boring ways to get cash."

~Akuma~

"Yeah it sort of was, but how'd you get cash when you were 14?"

~Akimitsu~

"Haha that's simple, I just robbed rich houses and mugged people, that was a lot of fun for me and I got paid every day because of that."

~Akuma~