It's Not Over

After The Plague and the other five generals escaped the hideout from the sewers they made it to the warehouse where they planned to hide out in, but once arriving there Akuma and Overhaul weren't there which made Aki and Oni worry about them, but that was just one of the other things to worry about, many of the plague members back in The hideout were killed and the number of members that escaped alongside them we're very low since a lot of their members were captured as well during their attempt to attack the hero agencies, as Kenji and the other generals tended to the wounded, Aki was in disbelief of knowing that The plague that her and Kenji has built up is now completely destroyed, as she stood alongside with Oni who was also looking out the doors waiting for Akuma and Overhaul to arrive, she put her head down and clenched her face knowing the state of the plague.

~Aki~

"Why God damn it?"

Oni looked over at her and noticed she was completely for what's happened.

~Aki~

"Why the hell did all this happen?... We were completely fine until now."

~Oni~

"Aki."

Oni raises her right hand up and tries to place it onto Aki's shoulder, but as Oni's hand was about to to rest on her shoulder Aki hits her hand away with her left hand, Aki raises her head up and turns over to Oni which she then sees her friend looking very angry but trying to fight off the tears from her eyes.

~Aki~

"This is all your fault."

~Oni~

"What?"

~Aki~

"I said, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Aki turns her whole body towards Oni and pushes her to the ground which he then gets on top of her to try to hit her but Oni grabs both of her wrists to stop her from doing so.

~Oni~

"Aki calm down!"

~Aki~

"CALM DOWN!?, HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO BE CALM WHEN MY ENTIRE FACTION THAT I BUILT FROM THE GROUND UP IS COMPLETELY DESTROYED NOW AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR DAMN HALL OF DEMONS!"

From all that screaming Kenji and the generals ran over to them and begin separating the two, Kenji pulled and held back Aki you still want to attack Oni, the generals help Oni up from the ground and all she does is look at Aki who is completely angry.

~Aki~

"IF YOU AND YOUR GENERALS NEVER CAME HERE AND THEN NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!"

~Oni~

"Even if we didn't come at all there was no doubt that this would have happened!"

~Aki~

"SHUT UP!, EVERYTHING THAT ME AND MY BROTHER HAS BUILT IS GONE LIKE OUR MOM, AND... And are dad it's probably gone as well."

Aki stop fighting against her brother from holding her back and began calming down and she started crying, Kenji gently his sister to the ground and begins comforting her."

~Aki~

"Why were we born?... In a world that hates us because our parents were villains, why couldn't we live normal lives?"

As Aki was crying on her knees while her brother comforter they didn't see the two who have just walked into the warehouse.

~Overhaul~