AU Falls

As 3 days days passed, it was finally time to put plan into action, so as dawn was nearly coming the Hall of Demons were ready to leave, Oni quickly notice that Akuma it wasn't at the loading dots with everyone else, so she went to the one place he will be, which is the rooftop of the Tower, after a few minutes she began walking up the spiral staircase that led to the rooftop, as Oni reached the top of the stairs, she soon notice the door to the rooftop was cracked open so she pushes it open and sees Akuma looking at the dawning sunrise.

~Oni~

"Akuma, it's time for us to go."

From hearing her speak, Akuma doesn't turn around, instead he keeps looking at the dawn of sunrise.

~Akuma~

"Hey Oni, what day of the month is it?"

Oni confused why he was asking that, but didn't refrain telling him why he was asking such a question, instead she just answer him.

~Oni~

"It's November 13th."

~Akuma~

"Hmm I see."

~Oni~

"Is there something special on that day?"

~Akuma~

"No not at all."

Akuma turns his back to on the railing and proceeds to walk towards Oni, as soon as he reached the doorway she was standing by, he stopped and stood right next to, he then turned his gaze towards her which she did the same towards him.

~Akuma~

"Let's go destroy ourselves at school."

~Oni~

"Ha yeah."

After that the two then proceeded to head down the stairs and head to the loading docks, but at the same time as they were heading to the loading docks, Akimitsu and Holy Mother were preparing themselves to leave the medical room and head to the loading docks, as Akimitsu begin putting on his shirt and grabbing his jacket, Holy Mother what's throwing away gloves that were covered with blood.

~Holy Mother~

"Akimitsu, was this truly the wisest decision you want to make?"

~Akimitsu~

"Yeah it is, I guess you can call it my little trump card."

~Holy Mother~

"(Sigh) well if you say so, then let us head to the loading docks now, I'm certain the others are waiting for us."

~Akimitsu~

"Yeah all right, let's go."

So after a few minutes, all the generals gather together in the loading docks and proceeded to load themselves onto a truck, this also includes the plague, The Eclipse, and the Templars alongside with the groups as well, they all got on two separate trucks and proceeded to leave the Tower, only leaving a handful of villains behind to watch over the tower and guard Mio who is still locked in that room.

~Afternoon~

As the afternoon came, the Sun was shining high above the blue sky, but during this sunny day, Ikue and the others were called to UA to be lectured by the principal about their actions I'm going into a battle without any permission, so as all seven of them gather and the principal's office and waited for him to arrive, which didn't take too long, as principal Nezu walked into his office holding a cup of tea in his right hand, he then walked over towards his desk and sat on his chair as he takes a sip of his tea he then places it down and looks over at the seven students in front of him.