Unbreakable

After Takeo separated from the others five Heroes chased after him which was a big mistake they have made, the hero saw Takeo run into an alleyway which they then followed him through, but once entering they did not see him at all since the alley was a dead end, the heroes couldn't believe someone that big could escape from them, as they were going to turn back Takeo suddenly comes from above and was now standing behind all five of those heroes, the heroes couldn't believe that he came from above until one of them looked up to see a fire escape that he must have leaped onto once he came into the alleyway, the five heroes stood where they stand and prepared themselves to fight against him, Takeo looked at each and every one of them and was not impressed at all, he cracks his knuckles and his neck.

~Takeo~

"All of you disappoint me, none of you are strong."

Takeo rushed at them and begin brutally beating each and every one of them, the heroes tried to fight back against him but couldn't hit him once even though he was a big person, Takeo's speed was faster than any of those Heroes he was facing off against, in the end he single-handedly beat them brutally but did not kill them since they weren't strong enough, he didn't even use his quirk against them at all, he calmly walked out of the alleyway like nothing truly ever happened, once Takeo was out of that alleyway he then began walking down the middle of the street like it was nothing but a simple stroll around the neighborhood, after a couple minutes of walking he looked up at the star covered sky and began to admire them.

~Takeo~

"So many beautiful stars this night, they shine so brightly that it is hard to look away."

His stargazing was suddenly interrupted when he heard of voice call out to him.

~Tetsutetsu~

"Hey!"

Takeo turned around to see another hero that wishes to challenge him.

~Takeo~

"Another one I see."

~Tetsutetsu~

"Are you the one responsible for what you did to my friends back there?"

~Takeo~

"You must mean those weaklings, yes I am the one that is responsible for what I did to them."

~Tetsutetsu~

"You bastard, YOU WOULD'VE KILLED THEM!"

~Takeo~

"But I didn't, and if you must know the reason why is because they weren't strong."

~Takeo~

"What?"

~Takeo~

"You see, I only killed those who are strong which they were not, and if you are here to avenger your weak lackeys then I suggest you choose wisely before challenging me, because if you are weak then I will beat you brutally until you cannot raise a single finger, but if you are strong then I will kill you."

~Tetsutetsu~

"Ha well I guess I got good news and bad news for you pal."

~Takeo~

"Oh and what could that be?"

~Tetsutetsu~

"Well the good news is that I'm strong and the bad news is that you won't be killing me anytime soon!"

~Takeo~

"Hmm I'll be the judge of that."

Takeo then rushed over at Tetsutetsu and pulled back his right arm where he where he then started to send a punch his way, but as it was heading his way he crossed his arms to block the punch, once Takeo's punch connected with Tetsutetsu crossed arms he noticed that he didn't budge from the spot he was standing at.