Our True Strengths

As the heroes fought against the villains around the city, Takeo's group that was on the North side of the city did not did not have any problems dealing with the heroes that stupidly charged at them, with Takeo leading his group, he reigns victorious over corpses of weaker Heroes that he didn't bother on killing them himself, but instead had his Templar and villains kill them, after killing those Heroes, Takeo led his group deeper into the city to find more Heroes and to see if he can find a stronger hero that is worthy death by Takeo's own two hands.

~Mako~

"So we're not going to talk about the dome that has this trapped in here?"

~Takeo~

"That doesn't matter to us, our mission in this city is still the same, kill every hero here."

~Mako~

"Well I guess you're right about that, but still how the hell are we going to get out of here?"

~Takeo~

"I do not know but I am certain that we will end up leaving this place."

~Mako~

"How you so sur-"

Before he can finish the sentence, Takeo placed his right arm across him, which caused him to stop alongside the other group of villains that were following them.

~Mako~

"What's the matter?"

Takeo look dead ahead into the smoke that covered the upper street and sent a presence.

~Takeo~

"Something's coming."

Suddenly a large ball of flame shot out of the smoke and headed straight towards Takeo and his group, from seeing the large ball of flame coming at him, he flattens his hand and drives it into the street, he then used all of his might to pull out a large part of the road that he used to shield him and his group, once the large ball of flame hit against roadshield it began pushing him back as he held it up, but Mako and the other villains helped him from being pushed back any further, with all of their strength put together they held up their own against the flames, after that the flame soon died out and Takeo pushed his roadshield down to the ground, he then looked forward and clenched his fist, knowing that there could be only one person with this much power.

~Takeo~

"So he's here as well."

~Mako~

"Who?"

~Takeo~

"The man who put me behind bars."

~Mako~

"Wait do you mean!?"

~Takeo~

"Yes... Shoto Todoroki."

Todoroki then appeared out of the smoke and began approaching Takeo's group, which day off begin to prepare themselves for a fight.

~Mako~

"Just give us the order Takeo, and will charge this bastard."

~Takeo~

"No, he's mine."

Takeo suddenly started walking towards Todoroki alone, which made Mako and his group wonder why he is doing this.

~Mako~

"Takeo wait!, Let us help you against him!"

~Takeo~

"No!, I said he's mine!, So leave here at once!"

From hearing him say that, the villains wanted to disobey him and try to help but Mako prevented this by turning around and walking the other way.