Going Out With A Bang

After getting away from Holy Mother, Ikue, Yasu, Yamato, and Fumiaki soon found a flight of stairs where they began heading up, but as they were going up they began to get worried for the others that stayed behind.

~Yamato~

"Hey Ikue!, Shouldn't we wait for the others!"

~Ikue~

"There's no time for us to wait for them, so we need to keep on going!"

~Yasu~

"Yeah but the others could be in danger, this place is filled with villains after all!"

~Fumiaki~

"Yes that is true that this is a nest of villains, but I am certain that the others will be just fine, because they are stronger and smarter than any other villain here!"

~Ikue~

"He's right, the others can surely take care of themselves and I bet they want us to keep on going."

~Yamato~

"Well all right, let's keep on moving!"

As they kept running up the flight of stairs, they had no clue that they were being watched, after just a few more steps up the stairs they soon reached a flat surface where they continued running until they saw an open doorway.

~Yasu~

"Hey guys Let's go through that doorway."

Before they can agree go through the up and coming doorway, Yasu run ahead of the others and reached the doorway before then, but from reaching the doorway he suddenly saw a rocket launcher being shot at him, before I can get close he Dove out of its way and took cover on the ground, from doing so the rocket flies right past him and hits the wall which blows up, seeing this the others quickly run to him to see if you was all right.

~Ikue~

"YASU!"

As soon as they got close they saw him laying on the ground but was not harmed by the slightest, so they begin picking him up back on his feet to ask what happened.

~Yamato~

"Hey Yasu are you all right?"

~Yasu~

"(Coughing) y-yeah I'm good."

~Fumiaki~

"What was that just now?"

~Yasu~

"It was a rocket."

~Ikue~

"A rocket!?"

Before they can further talk about what happened they then hear someone chuckling inside of that room where the rocket was launched from, as they all looked over at the doorway, they were hesitant to look inside.

~Akimitsu~

"I know you're there, I can see the four of you right now."

Hearing that the others felt a shivered running down there spine, but from hearing that voice, Yasu knew who it was right away.

~Yasu~

"It's him."

~Yamato~

"Who?"

~Yasu~

"The guy who shot my dad through his eye."

Hearing that they were shocked to know that the person responsible of shooting Red Riot's eye, was inside the room.