Let's Change The World

As the six of them followed Hanako they ended up reaching a dead end.

~Akuma~

"Umm so is this it?"

~Hanako~

"Oh of course not, this is just the entrance."

Hanako then went over to it to the wall of the cave and place your hand on it, she then pressed down on a disguised the button that was on the wall, and once she did that the wall that look like a dead end suddenly started to split open, Hanako quickly ran over towards the six and stood right in front of them doing oppose as the wall was splitting open.

~Hanako~

"Welcome to my laboratory."

As the wall was fully split open everyone saw a giant laboratory inside, Akuma couldn't believe what he was seeing with his eyes.

~Akuma~

"What the hell?"

~Hanako~

"It's impressive huh?"

~Takeo~

"It certainly is, one could not believe that all of this is inside a mere cave."

~Hanako~

"Thank you very much, when I started I only had a table in a few vials, now look at it now, it's one of the best secret labs in all of Japan."

~Oni~

"Yes it is, and I can see that you added a couple more things the last time we were here."

~Hanako~

"I'm glad you noticed, would you like a tour?"

~Oni~

"Maybe later, right now I'm only focused on the package."

~Hanako~

"Oh yes, he's right up ahead and I think he should be napping by now."

~Oni~

"Napping?"

~Hanako~

"Yes yes, he always gets tired when she had something to eat, so he'll be a bit docile right now."

~Oni~

"Oh I see, then let us go see him."

~Hanako~

"Okie dokie, he's just this way."

As the six followed Hanako through her laboratory they ended up in a wide open area and in the center was a giant pit with the rails around it, and standing next to those rails were the three soldiers of Oni.

~Oni~

"Well well, it's nice to see the three loyal fools of mine."

The soldiers turned around and ran straight towards Oni, once they got close enough they then saluted her.

~Soldiers~

"It's a pleasure to see you again General Oni!"

~Oni~

"Haha, the pleasure is all mine, you three did good I'm delivering the package."

~Soldier 1~

"When you have a order for us we will complete it no matter what."

~Oni~

"That's good to hear, by the way did you take care of that helicopter?"

~Soldier 3~