You Ruined Everything

After Akuma separated from the others he placed his bandana over his face and ran through the alleyways which some Heroes followed him through, he ended up losing them by hiding in a dumpster when they ran past him, after that he got out of the dumpster and made his way to the east side of the city without getting spotted by any Heroes on the way, Akuma eventually made it to the to the building with the gaping hole in front of it where everyone is supposed to meet up at so he quickly got inside, but from entering the building he didn't see a single person instead.

~Akuma~

"Hey is anyone here!?"

Instead of hearing a response back he just heard his own voice echo through the building.

~Akuma's mind~

"Am I the only one here?"

Akuma made his way through the building and began looking around to see if there was anyone here, after a few minutes later he knew that he was the only person in that building which meant the others haven't arrived just yet, but he knew that they'll be here soon, so he made his way back to the entrance to wait for them, but as Akuma was waiting he looked through the hole that was in the building, from looking out that hole he notices that's a full moon tonight, which triggers a memory from this childhood when he was six years old and living in the orphanage.

~11 years ago~

It was a clear night and there wasn't a cloud in the sky, instead there was a full moon surrounded by stars, inside the orphanage as the children slept peacefully in their beds there was one still up, that child was Akuma, when he couldn't sleep he would just leave his bed and go to the window that was on the second floor and just look at the night sky, but every time there was a full moon in the sky Akuma couldn't keep his eyes off of it, for some reason he felt that he wasn't the only one looking at the moon on those nights.

~The present~

Akuma opens his eyes after remembering that memory from his childhood, but by looking at the moon now he didn't have that feeling of someone else besides him looking at the moon anymore, he looks away from the moon and looks at the ground instead, but from doing so he suddenly started to hear something run behind him, he turned his head around slowly until he was suddenly punched in the side of his face which caused him to fly back and land on the ground, Akuma lifted himself up and turned his head around once again to see no other than the hero Phantom Thief who was looking at him with pure anger in his eyes.

~Monoma~

"I found you."

Akuma picked himself up and turned around to face Montana, the both of them had their eyes locked onto one another.

~Akuma~

"Well I guess you have found me, but how?, I made sure no one followed me."

~Monoma~

"Well he did a poor job doing it, I followed you from the rooftops all the way here, at first I lost side of you when you got into this area, but just a bit of searching and I managed to find you and get the jump on you."

~Akuma~

"Yeah you sure have, so are you here alone or do you have more of your little hero friends hiding around here?"

~Monoma~

"Oh I'm here alone, I don't need any help taking someone like you down."

~Akuma~

"We'll see about that."

~Monoma~

"Yeah I guess we will."