Let It Begin

The day has finally come where a large amount of Oni's soldiers have arrived at The Eclipse's hideout, all of Oni's soldiers were gathered up inside with The Eclipse's members where they waited in front of a podium, after a short minute passed the leader of the eclipse and both of his strongest members came up on the podium which the generals joined them as well, with The Eclipse and The Hall of Demons in one room they all cheered for their leaders, Tsuki slams his cane down on the podium which causes everyone to stop cheering.

~Tsuki~

"Members of The Eclipse and The Hall of Demons, you are here to fight alongside one another against the heroes that oppose us just beyond the forest, and I know what these numbers we could easily take the city, which is more easier said than done, the heroes of the city are equally strong and working large groups, if gathered together then we'll surely be defeated, that's why we will also be separated in groups that could equally eliminate those Heroes, so on the east side there will be 30 each from each villain group, leading them will be will be Kamin the leader of the Templars, on the South will be will be 20 from each group and leading them will be Shenzi and The Jester both members from the Templars, the ones heading to the West will be the generals alone due to their incredible strength together, but amongst them only one will not join them.

From hearing this all the generals look at Tsuki who turns around and and points with his cane which is pointing straight at Akuma.

~Tsuki~

"Akuma, one of the generals that will be in my granddaughter's group to protect her in this fight."

Everyone is shocked to hear this, especially Akuma and Maria who is still holding a grudge against one another from the argument they had, Maria goes up to her grandfather and turns him so he could face her to explain his reason why.

~Maria~

"Grandfather!, What is the meaning of this!?"

~Tsuki~

"It is for your safety Maria."

~Maria~

"Safety?, I'm strong enough to protect myself."

~Tsuki~

"That is true, but I want Akuma there to make sure you are safe and sound."

Before Maria could say anything else, Akuma grabbed Tsuki on his right shoulder.

~Akuma~

"Sir, do you really trust me to protect your granddaughter?"

Tsuki raises his left hand and placed it on top of Akuma's hand which he then turned his head slightly around.

~Tsuki~

"I do, and I know that you will be the one to keep her safe as well, so promise me that you will."

From hearing his words Akuma knew he meant each and every one of them from the tone of his voice.

~Akuma~

"I... I promise."

~Tsuki~

"Thank you Akuma."

After that was settled Akuma looked at Maria who is even more angry from hearing him actually agreed to this, so she walks away from her grandfather proceed to leave the podium without saying a single word.

~Tsuki~

"She doesn't understand that I'm doing this just for her."

Right when Akuma was about to walk back to the others, Takeo approached them.

~Takeo~

"Sir, if you suggest Akuma to protect your granddaughter then I suggest you take my Templar to go along with them as well."

~Tsuki~

"Why do you suggest this?"

~Takeo~

"You wish for Akuma to protect your granddaughter, and we wish for Akuma's safety, so with my Templar alongside them I am certain he will protect both from any harm, so would you kindly accept my offer."

~Tsuki~

"I will accept it, for not only the protection for my granddaughter but for Akuma's as well."

~Takeo~

"Thank you."

After that Akuma and Takeo walked away from Tsuki and stood alongside the others, Tsuki then faced the crowd of villains to finish explaining the groups.

~Tsuki~

"With my granddaughter helping me in the north side of the city so will Kojo as well with his own group, and my personal group will contain each and every one of you and alongside me will be Holy Mother from the Templars, who I know will protect me from any situation, with all groups now formed let us begin on march to the city."

All the villains cheered from hearing that and we're completely excited to finally take their fight to the heroes, the generals left the podium alongside with Tsuki and Kojo, the Templars then went up to their generals who will explain to them what to do.

~Mako~

"Takeo over here!"

Takeo walks over to Mako who is standing amongst a group of other villains.

~Mako~

"So I heard what you said up there, I'll be in Akuma's group right?"

~Takeo~

"Yes that's right, and there's a reason behind that."

~Mako~

"I think I can guess the reason."

Both Takeo and Mako glance over at Kojo who earlier grinned from hearing Akuma was going to be on the North side as well.

~Takeo~

"If he tries anything then make sure he dies."

~Mako~

"Sure thing."

In one of the buildings of the city the hero Inferno was getting ready for an interview, as he was finishing putting on his hero suit he heard a knock on the door.

~Hijiri~

"You may enter."

Entering the room was his manager who was holding a clipboard that had Inferno's schedule on it.

~Manager~

"Ah I see that you're ready."

~Hijiri~

"Well almost, all I need is my helmet."

~Manager~

"Well good, the interview is about to start so we should be heading there right away."

~Hijiri~

"All right, on my way."

Hijiri then places his helmet on his head and proceed to leave his dressing room alongside with his manager, as they were leaving the room they had no clue what was coming to the city, and how it will bring it to its knees alongside with the heroes as well.

~To be continued~