The Young Heroes Return

As all six of the generals of the Hall of Demons were in the mountain discussing personal matters, Ikue and Rieko were in their dorms to recover from from what's happened, but they weren't the only two that were in the dorms, Kaori was there as well but as usual she did not interact with either of them, instead she locked herself in her own room, Ikue did the same thing she did by locking himself in his room, all he did was just lay on his bed and just think about what he could have done if he was able to stop that feeling he faced off against, but as he was thinking that he was then interrupted when he hurt his stomach growling, he got off his bed and proceeded to leave his room which he then headed down to the common area, once he got there he saw Rieko sitting down at a table with her head done, he didn't pay too much attention to this so he carried on to the kitchen where he opened the fridge and began searching for something to eat, but in a surprise Rieko pushes a glass cup that was near her arm off of the table with shatters, and from that Rieko reacts by using her quirk Intel the table she sleeping on, she began breathing heavily and began breaking your eyes very quickly until she noticed what she did.

~Ikue~

"Umm Maeda are you alright?"

Rieko turns her head and sees Ikue standing next to the fridge that is open what the word expression on his face, she retracts the spear that came out of her right hand and started to calm herself down.

~Rieko~

"Yeah I'm fine but I can't say the same about this table."

After that they moved the table that now had a hole outside and picked up the broken glass cup, Rieko sat down at a other table and Ikue prepared two simple plates of sandwiches which he placed one of them right in front of her.

~Rieko~

"Thanks."

~Ikue~

"You're welcome."

Ikue then placed his plate onto the table and sat down across from Rieko, as the both of them begin eating the both of them remain silent towards each other, until Ikue broke that silence when he slammed his fist onto the table.

~Rieko~

"Midoriya?"

~Ikue~

"I thought we were ready, but it seems that we weren't."

~Rieko~

"Yeah I guess you're right."

~Ikue~

"But next time you'll beat them for sure."

~Rieko~

"What the hell are you saying?"

~Ikue~

"I'm saying I want to beat those villains that blew up Nighteyes Tower, especially the one I faced off against."

~Rieko~

"What you're saying is insane, those villains are not like the ones you see stealing an old lady's handbag they're far worse than that, especially that guy."

Rieko lifted her left hand up to her left side of her cheek where she had the sky that was left by Slash.

~Rieko~

"He's the reason I can't sleep right at night, I keep thinking he might come after me and finish the job."

Rieko's entire body began shaking just from the thought of seeing him once again.

~Ikue~

"Maeda are you scared of that villain?"

~Rieko~