Farm (Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 11th of June 2021
Published: 18th of June 2021

Here's the drill:

George is a cow hybrid
George has titties (not large but like good enough for a small cow)
George and Dream live on a farm
Dream is a farmer

Little clarification:
i've never been on a farm, so if anything is inaccurate, please do excuse that.

George fit: (he wears this the whole story btw)

George huffed as he watched Dream pace around the barn, carrying around some of the hay bales that had been delivered

He knew that he was probably being a little dramatic, but he didn't care.

Dream hadn't given him attention all day, focusing solely on the farm.

The day was almost fully gone as George watched Dream haul the hay bales.

He knew he could've entertained himself with the other hybrids, but he wanted Dream's attention, not someone else's.

On any other day however, he would've been completely content with watching Dream carry them in.

Seeing his strong but oddly comforting arms wrap around the hay bales, get sneaky kisses placed on his lips when Dream would accidentally get too close to him, but today he wasn't getting any of that.

His little feet tapped on the floor as he walked down on the path back to their house.

Cows weren't exactly allowed in the house, but when the cow was your boyfriend, you kinda have an advantage.

As the door for the house closed, George instantly stomped his feet on the wooden floor in anger, pouting and crossing his arms in frustration.

He had been pent up all day, waiting impatiently for Dream to pay attention. And yet, he couldn't get any attention? Outrageous.

He was so going to show Dream what it felt like to be ignored.

<><><><><><><>

George smirked to himself as he heard the trudge of Dream's boots hit the stone pavement.

He did a last minute hair ruffle, and practically threw himself on the bed, attempting to act unbothered by Dream walking in.

"Babyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

Dream cheered, clearly happy to see George. George was equally happy, but he couldn't show that now could he?

"Baby?"

Dream called out the nickname again, now with a hint of sadness in his tone.

George desperately wanted to stop being petty and just give his pouty honey some love, but he couldn't. Why? Who knows.