Autistic (Tommy + Tubbo + Ranboo + Purpled)

Made on: 3rd of July 2021
Published: 6th of July 2021

JULY IS THE MONTH FOR DISABLED PEOPLE SO LIKE POP OFF
also covid doesn't exist in this chapter ✌🏾

AND GUESS WHAT
there's age regression in this chapter BECAUSE WHY NOT 🦋

Suggested: F1REYFR0ST

Context: Tommy is autistic and has a sensory overload

ALSO, since i've been getting dea*h threats about me 'shipping' the minors, i would like to inform all of you:

That whenever I write about the minors, they are ALL Acesexuals, Aromantic, they are in a queer PLATONIC relationship, this isn't an excuse, this is literally me being honest.

Also I headcannoned all of them to be acesexuals, aromantic because there isn't enough representation, 🙄💅

Presenting... the chapter!

Tommy giggled as he heard Tubbo and Purpled argue over the video game they were playing.

They were all in an arcade, a very popular one may I add.

Today was going to be a calming day, since Tommy had been getting overwhelmed with the amount of work he was doing.

"Hey Tommy, imma get some drinks, make sure you guys stick together,"

Ranboo said, acting as if he was the parent as he walked off to the shitty drink bar (non-alcoholic bar).

Tommy turned his attention back to Tubbo and Purpled who were still arguing over the game where you have the hit the little circle thingy with the little holdy thing. Air hockey?

"You are such a cheater!"

Tubbo whined, getting the little circle thingy get hit into his goal thingy again.

"I'm not a cheater, you just suck!"

Purpled defended, hitting the circle thingy into his goal accidentally.

"Oh, I'm the one who sucks huh? You just hit it into your own goal!"

Tubbo defended, sticking out his tongue.

Tommy smiled as he zoned out, enjoying the little bits of bickering every time he zoned back in, he was perfectly content.

"Woahhh, are you Tommyinnit?"

Emphasis on the 'was'

Tommy's eyes shot open and instantly turned to see a short girl waving her hand as she walked over, giving her a crooked smile.

"Hey! That's Tommyinnit!"
"Really?! Never thought I'd see him here,"
"Told you he goes outside!"

Tommy's hands became clammy as he watched four people approach him, he had met fans before, why was it so hard now?

He'll be fine, he's done this a million times.

Right?

Apparently, having four people talk to you, two trying to hug you, flashing lights, floors that reek of old food isn't a good combination.

His breathing sped up.

Hands shook.

Tears filled his eyes.

His throat closed up.

His ears rung of a disgusting tune.

~~~

"Back up! The man's taking a break day,"