Video Kisses (Karlwastaken)

Made on: 31st of August 2021
Published: 9th of September 2021

Suggested: Dirt_DragonFox

i kinda altered the plot of this one because i can't deal with the second hand embarrassment 0~0 and i just made him bring water because ✨health✨

sapnap doesn't live with karl and dream <3

Karl did his iconic laugh as he knocked Sapnap off of the hill once again, feeling his ears fill with the familiar sound of Sapnap wasting his voice on screaming, as if that would stop Karl.

They were filming a video about how they were trying to speed run Minecraft but with one catch, their minecraft characters were very slow.

He could already tell that he was going to speed up the footage so that it wouldn't be too boring for the viewers to watch afterwards.

"Nerd!"

Karl yelled at Sapnap's character as he crafted a sword and attempted to hit him but just happened to be pushed off of the hill since Sapnap had moved to the side of him.

"HAH TAKE THAT KARL,"

Karl could hear the way that Sapnap banged his desk happily as he finally got his revenge.

"You nerd! You absolute dog water!"

Karl huffed, rolling his eyes as he had to walk back up to the top of the hill.

"How'd you even get back up there so fast?!"

Karl complained, hurriedly pressing the 'W' key to try and speed up the process but to no avail.

The shenanigans went on for a little bit before Karl eventually got a knock on his door, which made him mute his mic (he didn't want a repeat of what happened a few months ago) and take off his headphones, leaving it to hang around his neck.

"Come in!"

Karl smiled, a dopey smile on his face as he waited for his beloved to walk through the door.

It was Dream but he was wearing one of his smiley hoodie with some silly pink unicorn pants that Karl had bought him, he didn't actually expect him to wear them as often as he did but he's certainly not complaining.

"I brought you some water,"

Dream whispered, holding a bottled water in his hand as he walked over to Karl's gaming chair, leaning down and placing a sweet little kiss on his bunny nose.

"Thank you Dreamie,"

Karl whispered against Dream's lips, turning his chair around, (the back of it facing the desk) holding his arms out.

"You're such a sweetie,"

Dream cooed, stooping down and threading his hand through Karl's hair as he molded their lips together, like perfect puzzle pieces.

"Only for you.."

Karl murmured, looping his arms around Dream's neck and pulling him closer.

"You always say that! Try a new cheesy line,"

Dream huffed, pinching one of Karl's cheeks and patting it gently when he let it go.

"I only say it because it's true, I'm only a 'sweetie' for you,"

Karl sighed, the warm breath hitting Dream's lips which caused a shiver to go up and down his spine.

"It better be only for me,"

Dream sassed, hands going to squeeze at Karl's waist as he pressed their foreheads together.

Karl hummed softly as he soon forgot about the recording session, only focusing on Dream and the small puffs of air that was heard.

"KARRRLLLL!"

...was the sound that was heard from Karl's headphones, startling them both.

"I think it's time for me to leave..."

Dream giggled shyly, which made Karl give him one last peck on his lips before he turned his chair back around, awkwardly putting on his headphones while bracing himself for the scolding from Sapnap he knew he was gonna get.

Word Count: 627

I GOT INTO MY DREAM SCHOOL

THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING DAY OF MY LIFEEEE