Pet Regression (Fundynottaken)

Made on: 8th of August 2021
Published: 10th of August 2021

Suggested: _random_reader_o7

This chapter contains pet regression 🦊

(if you don't know what it is, please don't make fun of it. i shall be explaining the concept in the chapter)

also fundy has fox ears and a tail.

to all my pet regressers reading this (if there are any), what animal do you regress as?

Fundy chased the rubber stick around that was thrown, soft pillowy knee pads hitting the floor.

"Bring it back foxy!"

Dream cheered, clicking his tongue.

George groaned from he was straddling Dream's waist with his own thighs, yawning.

Fundy purred as he held the stick in his mouth gently, making sure to not bite down on it too hard.

He dropped it next to Dream's place on the couch, placing his chin on the edge of the comfy couch's seat as a way to plead for Dream to throw the stick again.

Fundy knew that the way that he coped with stress and his past trauma wasn't exactly as normal as the others, he knew that they went to a younger age.

But he went into the mindset of an animal, it wasn't petplay/a kink in any way.

It was simply another form of age regressing, except he would regress into the mindset of his comfort animal.

And since he was a fox hybrid, it was very easy to guess which was his preferred animal to regress as.

"Promise to be a good boy?"

Dream teased, grabbing the stick and waving it tauntingly in front of Fundy's sight.

Fundy nodded vigorously, tail swaying quickly throughout the air.

"Fetch!"

Dream smiled, throwing the stick right behind Fundy, far enough for a chase, but not too far to frustrate Fundy.

Fundy panted as his tongue innocently lolled out of his mouth, the action is in no way to be sexualized by the commentors reading this. Pet regressers who have their tongue out are not to be sexualized in any form/way. If I see someone sexualizing this, I will be putting your @ for everyone to see.

Thank you for listening, have respect for pet regressers or else.

George groaned as he heard all the noise, hiding his face in the crook of Dream's neck.

"Loudd..."

George muttered, scratching his nails down Dream's chest in protest of the noise. He fell asleep before Fundy regressed, so he didn't know that Fundy was 'foxy' right now.

"Fundy's our fox right now darling..."

Dream muttered, kissing George's temple and rubbing his sides gently.

"Wait really?"

George asked, shooting up, any sign of sleep in his eyes being erased immediately.

"Mhm, he's..playing with his tail right now actually,"

Dream paused to try and see what Fundy was doing, and when he did, he happily informed George of his antics.

George made sure to turn around, back now being comforted against Dream's chest as he watched with adoring eyes the way that Fundy lightly gnawed on his own tail.

Fundy gasped as he saw that George was awake, excited to finally be able to play with the smaller man.

"Helllooo!"

George sung sweetly, voice soft and sweet like caramel covered cotton candy, luring Fundy into a sweetly-induced haze of relaxation.

Fundy crawled over to George, placing his head in the palm of George's head which had been gracefully spread out for him.

The feeling of the skin-on-skin contact felt heavenly for Fundy, he always loved being felt up in a non-sexual way.

The way they would pet his ears, tug his tails, the hugs, cuddles, kisses.

Everything, he loved it all.

"Come here foxy,"

Dream cooed, patting the seat next to him.

Fundy hummed sleepily at the sound of Dream's voice, but he eventually understood.

Fundy didn't usually like when he had to stand up when he was in petspace, so him getting onto the couch was a tedious process, but it wasn't impossible.

Fundy yawned as he felt the comforting feeling of Dream's hand pass through his hair, what a lovely day.

Word Count: 690

this may be controversial, but thigh highs are 1000% more attractive than any kind of fancy/lingerie bras.