Unmask (Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 2nd of November 2021
Published: 22nd of November 2021

Suggested: Uttiir123

george has autism :]
this chapter has age regression <3
andddd both of them are asexual :D because ✨ representation ✨ (don't worry there's nothing sexual in the chapter, it's just that I wanted to specify <3)

George huffed as he slipped into the keyhole, wincing quickly as he heard the 'soft' click of the door opening, shoulder slowly untensing as he finally saw the familiar setting of their dorms, utterly exhausted of being in a noisy environment.

He had gotten used to it, the sweaty boys, gossiping girls, loud as fuck theater kids, and of course the annoying band kids...doesn't mean he liked it though.

Dream openly groaned out loud as he dramatically leaned against the door frame, furrowing his brows together as he heard his bones pop back together.

"Fuck public school,"

Dream huffed, groggily getting off of the door frame and hanging his head low as he took off his shoes, taking a deep breath of air from beneath his mask.

"I second that,"

George chuckled, being surprised at how deep his voice sounded due to not talking to anyone all day, choosing to keep his head down and just talk using facial expressions. (He's tried using sign language, but he almost got expelled because a teacher thought it was gang signs)

He cleared his throat as he took off his shoes and impulsively squirted some hand sanitizer onto his hand, rubbing them together and motioning for Dream to do the same.

Dream rolled his eyes fondly but listened nonetheless, doing anything to ease George's anxiety.

He flashed him a small smile and just stood there, probably longer than what would be considered normal.

Th environment was constantly changing, one second they were in a building and the next second they were on the road, above the speed limit as they were desperate to get home and just cuddle their worries away.

He liked the rush of adrenaline even now and then but now it was just getting annoying, he couldn't even try fake laughing it off because they had walked past a group of vapers when they were getting into the car and George's lungs had practically turned into ash itself.

"You okay bubs?"

Dream gently poked George's shoulder as he tried to bring the boy back down to earth, unhooking the balloon from around George's waist that was gonna carry him up up into the clouds.

"Not sure.."

George mumbled, pressing his and Dream's chest together and just hiding his face into the crook of his neck (he had to stand on his tippy toes, but honestly, he didn't really mind).

"How about we go and shower first and then we'll sort stuff out after baby?"

Dream tried to make his voice as soft as possible, knowing that if he even raised his voice by a little bit it would irritate George. (He couldn't exactly blame him, he never knew how some people were so goddamn energetic)

"Yeah that's fine,"

George shrugged his shoulders as he slowly unlatched himself from Dream, booping Dream's index finger two times, to say; "I love you" (It was their little secret language).

They both walked towards their different showers, both yawning immediately as they were surrounded by a familiar place.

It was short lived however, considering that both of them were tired as hell and the hot steam in the shower wasn't doing much.